VR Permit: 036006
Summertime is in full swing here in Pagosa Springs, tubing, fishing, live music and tons of fun await!!! Hiking trails and the majestic forests and Lakes are waiting for you to explore and enjoy! Don't forget to grab a delicious meal or tasty beverage at our wonderful restaurants and brewery's, many overlooking the gorgeous flowing rivers!
Yellowstone Riverside is the epitome of Colorado class and comfort. Located a mere 5 minutes from downtown Pagosa, this home is a slice of bliss located on the San Juan River. If the rapids of the river, pond, and tasteful landscaping weren’t enough, this home is riddled with unique touches of etched glass, copper sinks, and carved wooden doors. It is truly one of a kind with outstanding amenities such as a fully updated stainless steel kitchen, river access, and much more. This exceptional home is brimming with warmth, uniqueness and has an abundance of outdoor access- all making for the perfect Colorado getaway.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 10
-Master Bedroom- King
-1st Bedroom- Queen
-2nd Bedroom- Queen
-3rd Bedroom- Queen
As you approach the home, a gravel driveway winds past a beautiful pond up to the honey-toned wood home. There is a covered carport for your convenience. In addition, there is a covered wrap-around deck that offers access to the front door. Entering the home, you are greeted with a stunning, state of the art kitchen complete with ample pantry space, stainless steel appliances, and a gorgeous pressed metal backsplash. There are granite countertops and an island with seating- perfect for morning coffee. Moving forward leads to the laundry room with a washer and dryer.
Moving further into the home leads to the dining room with a lovely bay window with a pond view. It is an open floor plan, and the dining room flows into the living room with another sun-filled bay window, a gas fireplace ensconced in river stone and smart TV with Dish Network access. From there opens to a sitting area with views of the San Juan River and office space for convenience. There is a half bath to the right of the sitting area.
Upstairs leads directly to the master bedroom boasting a king bed, covered balcony access with views of the river, and an ensuite full bath. The master bathroom has a tiled shower and splendid copper sink with a koi sculpted into it- truly unique and beautiful. The first bedroom offers a queen bed and ample closet space.
The upstairs has a spacious loft with pond views, a TV, and ample seating- perfect for family fun. The second bedroom has another queen bed and a large bay window with views of the landscaping and tranquil pond. The final bedroom is another queen bed with plenty of closet space and views of the San Juan. There is a full bathroom with a shower and tub.
Off the side of the wrap around deck and to the right leads to the hot tub on the covered patio. There are outdoor heaters for your comfort and it offers a wonderful experience and views no matter the weather!
The home is surrounded by cottonwood trees, pine trees, and rolling fields of grass. The wraparound deck offers seating, an electric smoker, and views of the San Juan and the property’s charming pond. The property also boasts stable and grazing options for horses and an outdoor firepit with seating.
-San Juan River Access/Views
-Covered Car Port
-State of the Art Kitchen
-Washer and Dryer
-Covered deck and balcony
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs ( 5 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (22 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (40 min)
- Durango La Plata Airport (57.9miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 min)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement, and the manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. So whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy you were able to enjoy the home as we do! It truly is a magical place. Thank you for taking care of our home and we look forward to hosting your next visit!
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay especially being able to experience seeing the wildlife. Thank you for taking care of our property, you are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your review! You and your family were such a pleasure to host and we are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again in the future!