|First Bedroom Queen|
|Master Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Bedroom Queen (2)|
Townie Cottage is one of a kind home that melds quintessential coziness and modern aesthetics to create a chic, unique, unforgettable experience. This incredible home is a historical find as it is one of the original homes in Pagosa. The architecture pays tribute to the classic style of a mountain townhome and creates a warm, inviting atmosphere with its rich wood tones, plentiful natural light, and original structure. The house has been renovated and remodeled to reflect all updated, tasteful furniture and decor, including all stainless steel appliances. The decor and furnishings are a bespoken blend of industrial and eclectic. If that wasn’t enough, this home is located in Pagosa’s downtown and is walking distance to restaurants, the hot springs, and so much more! Whether it be whipping up breakfast in the fully outfitted kitchen, or enjoying the sunset in the private yard after a day of play, Townie Cottage makes for an extraordinary stay.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-First Bedroom- Queen Bed
-Master Bedroom- King Bed
-Upstairs Bedroom- Queen Bed, Queen Bed
Up the front steps and through the front door opens to a neat, warm entryway that offers coat and ski gear storage. To the left is a door that leads to a deck that receives sun almost all day. The rich, warm hardwood floors lead forward to the open plan living room, kitchen and dining room. To the right of the living room is the first bedroom featuring a queen bed, unique art, and gorgeous lighting. The living room offers a plush leather sofa, games, and a large, smart TV. The dining room is placed next to 180-degree windows allowing light to spill in. Tucked in the corner of the dining room against the windows is luxurious green, velvet sofa that makes for a perfect reading nook. The kitchen is dominated by stunning stainless steel appliances and has bar seating. To the right of the kitchen is the first bathroom featuring a shower. Past the kitchen and bathroom is the master bedroom with a king-size bed. Just beyond that by the back door are a washer and dryer and opposite of that is the second bathroom which boasts a deep tub to relax in. The back door leads to a large, private yard with outdoor seating for enjoyment. Back in the home, and upstairs opens to a warm, charming bedroom that has two queen beds, lots of natural light, and a sense of unmatched coziness.
***Most mountain residences, including this property, do not have air conditioning. Fans are provided for your comfort***
-Fully Outfitted Kitchen
-10-minute walk to restaurants
-15-minute walk to hot springs
-Deep tub and shower
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (2 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (45 minutes)
- Quiet Hours after 9:30pm. **There are neighbors, absolutely no loud activity in HOT TUB.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and four definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you for your feedback, Susan. We really appreciated you folks choosing to stay with us. There are some parts that I would really like to address. I admit that we are a little baffled because we spoke with you quite a lot during your stay, and none of this was raised to our attention. We would have loved to have known while you were here. We are known for our 5 star after 5 star stays, proving that we take our job of creating a wonderful stay for you seriously. Hence, the reason we check on our guests, as we did with you, to ask if you needed anything or could do anything for you. We advertised to you that we supply a starter pack of paper goods and let you know upfront exactly how many of each thing is in the starter pack. When you texted to ask us if there were extras, we offered to bring more to you, but you refused so I'm confused about the public review of that issue as well. We are sincerely sorry that you felt that the house was not up to standards and we would have absolutely sent a cleaner back immediately if we had known. The same applies to the smell, our inspectors and cleaners didn't notice at all, but we would have appreciated knowing so that we could investigate the problem. Regarding the bedroom, you are the first and only guest who has mentioned this, and if we had known, we would have happily brought you a space heater. We will absolutely be keeping your suggestions in mind for future stays. In the future, please take the opportunity to give feedback during your stay so that it can be fixed immediately and ensure a wonderful stay.
Thank you so much, Amanda! We really appreciated you folks choosing to stay with us, and you are welcome to stay with us again. Safe travels and happy trails!