|Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Master Bedroom King|
|Guest Bedroom 2 Queen Twin|
**COVID - 19 Extra Special Precautions: Our guests and staff’s health is our top priority. We have enhanced our already stringent cleaning protocols by taking every precaution when cleaning this home and making sure it is done to CDC standards.
With a beautiful blend of antiquity and vibrancy, Holly Tree Hideaway is the perfect place to stay and play when in the San Juans. It is conveniently located in uptown Pagosa Springs with close views of golf course greenery and the Rio Grande Pyramid in the distance. When not enjoying the coziness of this eclectic gem, you are a 15-minute walk or bike ride to restaurants, boutique stores, cafes, and the supermarket on the bike path just outside your door. The magic of downtown Pagosa and the surrounding area is just an 8-minute drive away, along with a plethora of hikes and other activities at your fingertips.
This playful hideaway sleeps up to 8 people and offers a perfect blend of private and community spaces. Whether it is relaxing in the jetted tub after a day full of fun, or getting ready to explore by making breakfast in the fully outfitted kitchen, Holly Tree Hideaway is the perfect accommodation for your next vacation.
Master Bedroom: King Bed
First Floor Bedroom: Queen Bed
Second Floor Bedroom: Bunk Bed-Bottom Queen-Sized/Top Twin-Sized
Den: Full-Sized Futon
This charming house is playful and fascinating with a unique blend of antiquity and vibrancy, creating a cozy, fun environment. Upon entry is a well-lit atrium with a work station/mudroom. This opens into the spacious, sunken living room that offers a gas fireplace, plentiful seating, reading nook, and a secret wet bar. Out of the sliding glass doors is a large patio with seating and a beautiful yard. You will find a newly remodelled kitchen past the living room that offers granite countertops and a plethora of appliances to ensure you have an excellent stay. Down the hall is the first bedroom with a full closet, right next fo a full bathroom. At the end of the hall is as a stacked washer and dryer and the garage. The staircase splits in two, offering a wonderful sense of privacy and space. To the right is a cozy den with the futon and a skylight. There is a full bath right next to the den with a sunken tub. The second bedroom with the bunk beds is tucked at the end of the den and has air conditioning. The left set of stairs leads to the spacious master bedroom that includes a balcony, antique tea/coffee station, and luxurious master bath- complete with a jetted, sunken tub and shower.
-3 full baths: 3 w/ tubs (1 jetted), 2 w/ showers
-Fully equipped kitchen
-Patio Covered- w/ views
-Balcony Covered- w/ views
-15-minute walk/bike ride/ 3-minute drive ride to cafes, restaurants, and stores
-Immediate access to walking/running/biking paths out the door.
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (8 minutes)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (28 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (19 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (55 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (50 minutes)
- Non-smoking residence
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are cause for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and 4 definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.