|Master Bedroom King|
|Bedroom 1 Queen|
|Bedroom 2 Queen|
|Bedroom 3 Twin|
Southwest in the San Juan's is a slice of bliss tucked away in the gorgeous Hatcher Lake Neighborhood. This stunning southwestern style home is ideally located with access to the Turkey Springs National Forest out the back door, access to Lake Hatcher, and is surrounded by a lush, peaceful neighborhood. There is ample space at this property where you might get the sense you are far from any civilization while only being several minutes to all Pagosa amenities! Whether it be starting your day by whipping up breakfast in the state of the art kitchen or unwinding after a day of play in front of the chimenea, Southwest in the San Juan's is the ultimate home away from home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 9
-Master Bedroom-King Bed
-Bedroom 1- Queen Bed
-Bedroom 2- Queen Bed
-Bedroom 3- Twin Bed
-Queen Air Mattress Provided
As you enter the main entrance you are welcomed with the first two private bedrooms to your right with a guest bathroom separating the two bedrooms. There is a stairway directly in front of you that will lead to the main living floor, and the lower stairway that leads to the downstairs living and lounging area! Up the stairs to the main floor is the grand open concept living room, kitchen, and dining area combined. Relax with huge windows to the south and west in this living area. Next to the dining area you will see a door to the exterior where you can access the beautiful back yard and deck. Heading back toward the stairway, you can take the upper stairway to the top floor where you will find the wonderful master bedroom with a King Bed, private balcony, and your own private bathroom. Just outside the master bedroom door you will see a separate laundry room for all your laundry needs. Making your way back down the stairway passing the entry way and continuing down you will find the bottom floor living area and a separate "study" room. Enjoy some rest and relaxation in this naturally cool feeling space with comfortable couches and chairs, TV for movies, etc.!
-National Forest Access in Backyard
-Large View Living Room Windows
-Private Forested Back Yard and Deck
-Master Bedroom on Its Own Floor With a Private Balcony
-Custom Hardwood Floors
-Southwest Style Fireplace in Living Room
-Extra Living Area Downstairs
-Big Yard for the Kids!
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Uptown Amenities, Groceries, Restaurants (7 minutes)
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (15 mins)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (35 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (30 minutes)
- No Smoking
-QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9PM!! LOUD ACTIVITY WILL NOT BE TOLLERATED AFTER THIS TIME!
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than are paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days o of sunshine and four definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.