|Master Bedroom Queen|
|Room 1 Queen|
|Living Room Twin (2)|
**RIGHT NOW, THROUGH THE END OF SEPTEMBER, WE ARE OFFERING A $50 GAS CARD IF YOU BOOK THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME FOR 5 NIGHTS OR MORE... IT'S WORTH THE DRIVE!
Fall foliage is here! If you have not experienced our leaf peeping - then what are you waiting for? We have the most stunning and breathtaking backdrop to watch this majestic change of seasons. Whether you are strolling our river and tree lined sidewalks, or hiking and cruising through our San Juan Mountains, you will not be disappointed. Book now and enjoy this spectacular event!
Relax in this quaint, convenient, and comfortable uptown condo. This home is strategically located in uptown Pagosa but only minutes from downtown amenities and activities! Enjoy a woodsy view of the Golf Course on your own private back balcony where you'll feel like you are in a nicely forested neighborhood. The layout of this rental is surprisingly roomy and accommodating. Two separated private bedrooms will give you and your family or friends your own space. Extras can sleep on a comfortable trundle bed in the main living area! There is a full kitchen and two full bathrooms so you will have all the comforts of a nice residential home when you stay at Moose Tracks!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 6
-Master Bedroom-Queen Bed
-Bedroom 1- Queen Bed
-Living Area- Twin Trundle Bed
As you enter the main entrance you are welcomed with the kitchen and the dining area just to your left. Continue past the kitchen and you will see the main full bathroom straight ahead. Directly to your right is the first bedroom with a private queen bed. This room has a full closet and chest of drawers for your convenience. Expand from this room on your way to the living area. You have a nook to your right with a wonderful twin trundle bed for kiddos or guests. The large couch and love sofa are just ahead with a big screen TV for watching your favorite Netflix, Hulu, and related tv amenities. In this living area to the back there is a sliding glass door that welcomes you to the elevated balcony where you can sit with your morning coffee and feel secluded in the pine trees. Taking a hard right from the living area is the Master Bedroom with a queen bed as well. This is a master suite with its own private bathroom and enlarged bathtub. A separate shower and double sink vanity are here for your comfort!
-Golf Course and Forest View
-Extra Twin Trundle Bed
-Comfortable New Furniture
-Tiled Kitchen and Bathroom Floors
-Private Outdoor Balcony
-2 Full Bathrooms
-Full Sized Dining Table
-Minutes To Both Uptown And Downtown Amenities/Shopping/Restaurants
-Self Check In
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO:
- Uptown Amenities, Groceries, Restaurants (2 minutes)
- Downtown Pagosa and hot springs (5 mins)
- Wolf Creek Ski Area (30 miles)
- Chimney Rock National Monument (20 miles)
- Durango La Plata Airport (60 miles)
- Williams Creek/Piedra River Trail/Ice Caves Trail (35 minutes)
- Verse yourself on our cancellation policy- that is what we adhere to (covid etc.). We HIGHLY recommend purchasing travel insurance.
- QUIET HOURS STARTING AT 9PM! NO EXCEPTIONS. LOUD ACTIVITY WILL BE CAUSE FOR EVICTION AS THERE ARE NEIGHBORS CLOSE BY.
- Non-smoking residence (including outside)
- No Pets
- Must be 25 years old to reserve home
- No parties or number of people staying than what is paid for. These are causes for eviction with no refund
- Guests are required to sign a rental agreement and manager may require proof of age
- City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
- Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone’s home
- Ask about extended stay rates
- Wolf Creek, in our San Juan Mountains, consistently averages the most snowfall of any resort in Colorado, about 480” per year. Snow is so prolific here that the resort typically opens in October, giving it one of the longest seasons in the country. Ski days are usually sunny and warm!
- From the most snow in CO ski resort to numerous pools and hot springs, our goal is to make your stay comfortable and fun-filled. Whether you’re in the mood for relaxation or non-stop action, you’re sure to discover something new in Pagosa Springs that can create the perfect experience for your stay.
- The Town of Pagosa Springs is a scenic community known for “healing waters,” our natural hot springs, and year-round arts and music festivals. With an average of 300 days of sunshine and four definitive seasons, Pagosa Springs is an extraordinary place to visit.
Thank you so much for your kind review, Elizabeth! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay at our home, especially the location and coffee on the patio. You are more than welcome to stay with us again!
Thank you so much for your review, Shelbi! I really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. If you visit Pagosa again, we would love to host you. Safe travels and happy holidays!
Thank you so much for your review, Judy! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us. You were terrific guests and are more than welcome to stay with us in the future!
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us, Annie. There are several points that we would like to address in your review as it is concerning. After your stay and review, there was an extensive investigation regarding this and here are the following findings. There was toilet paper in the bathrooms, just not the extra roll that we typically leave, and the liquid dish soap was low- we sincerely apologize for that inconvenience. We found out that it was a new cleaner in training and she has learned from your stay. That said, we rectified your situation in less than 12 hours by having staff bring you more of both of those items. Regarding the towels, our staff was cleaning that unit all day and ran full loads, but prior to your check-in, they left the load in the dryer as it was not yet complete. We do apologize that the dryer is a little slow when doing a full house of laundry Regarding the internet, there was a lightning strike in the area, and the internet went down for multiple homes in the region for multiple days. While I understand that this was frustrating for you, it was entirely out of our control, and we even had a staff member try to resolve it before we knew of the main outage. As you know, they worked on it for over an hour to attempt to resolve it for you. I appreciate you bringing these items to our attention and providing the opportunity to rectify them during your stay. We wish you and your family safe travels in the future.