iTrip Vacations Beaches of Alabama proudly offers WORRY FREE BOOKING!
Worry-Free Booking means GO AHEAD & BOOK TODAY - NO WORRIES if you need to cancel! At any time until a week before your stay, you can cancel your booking and WE WILL GIVE YOU 100% OF THE DEPOSIT BACK! Nope, we won't even keep the processing fee! Pinky promise!
Wind Drift 307S is a three-bedroom, three-bath, boat-friendly condo with Gulf-front views from the 3rd floor of the west building.
• Access to the relaxing Gulf-front balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile flooring is throughout the living area and carpet is in the bedrooms.
• The kitchen is fully equipped with everything that you could need in your home away from home.
• The dining table seats six and there are three bar stools for additional seating.
• Full-size washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed, a Murphy cabinet twin bed, and a 55" smart TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• The third bedroom has a full-size bed and a twin-size bed with a flat-panel TV.
• Boat slips and trailer parking are available on a first-come, first-served basis for $50/day or $300/week at Wind Drift North (across the street from this complex.) Trailer Parking and Dock Use Agreement along with payment is required to be completed prior to arriving for your vacation.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, Elevator, Gazebo, Two Outdoor pools, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Onsite Security, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guests are required to purchase their own parking passes and the cost is $50 each, plus a $15 processing fee per parking pass, per 7 days. Parking passes will need to be purchased per vehicle, per every 7 days of your stay. Monthly passes are $125/month.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
**PLEASE READ-The Beach Restoration Project began in September of 2023. This critical restoration project will restore the damage that our area sustained during the last hurricanes. All restoration is completed except for the area from WindDrift east to Phoenix X. This area should be completed by the end of February 2024.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579