|Primary Bedroom King|
|Second Bedroom Queen|
|Third Bedroom Bunk Twin (2)|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***BRAND NEW TO OUR PROGRAM***
Summer House 1104B is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 11th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and primary bedroom.
• Tile and wood tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops. The dining room has seating for six and has two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has balcony access with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV.
• The third bedroom has two twin over twin bunk beds with a TV.
• This 'Family Friendly' condo has toys and puzzles under the bunks, a highchair, booster seat, pack and play, books, a special beach tent for babies, and a wagon to haul everything down to the beach.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Free Parking, Gazebo, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Indoor Pool, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Playground, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Racquetball Court, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis Court, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Guests are provided a maximum of two parking passes upon arrival. Monthly guests are required to purchase passes on a monthly basis ($50/car/month with a maximum of two cars.)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal