At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Romar Place 504 is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with an incredible Gulf-front, panoramic view from the 5th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and master bedroom.
• Carpet is in the bedrooms and there is tile throughout the rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats six and there are two additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• The second bedroom has a queen-size bed.
• The third bedroom has a queen-size bed with a TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• This is a non-smoking unit, to include the balcony.
• Guests are required to purchase parking passes on-site, upon arrival. Limit of two. $30 each, CASH ONLY***
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**Mail and packages cannot be mailed to the unit or property**
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We are happy to report that we have fixed the refrigerator and toilet. We appreciate your valuable look forward to seeing you again soon!
Awesome! We are so glad y'all enjoyed your stay! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
We are terribly sorry this guest felt like he had a bad experience. However, some of what he says is simply not true. We have no record of having spoken with the guest beforehand about their golf cart. It is indeed true that each guest is allowed 2 parking spaces, so it is possible that if he had asked us or the condominium association, he may have been told that he could park a golf cart in one of his parking spaces. BUT, the condo association definitely does not allow trailers of any kind parked on the property. That is not something that we, as the property managers of this particular unit, have any control of. Because we felt terrible for the guest's misunderstanding & inconvenience, we offered that he could park his trailer at our office for the duration of his vacation, which is less than 6 miles from this guest's condo, which the guest decided not to do, for whatever reason. We're not sure what this guest felt we lied about & think there may be some confusion on his part about who his frustration was with - the property manager (us) or the condominium association. Either way, we hate that his experience with the golf cart trailer has made him decide that he won't ever come back to Gulf Shores or Orange Beach again, and we wish him the best of luck in the future.
Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us at Romar Place 504! We are so glad that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Danny - Thanks so much for your recent stay with us in Romar Place 504! We are thrilled to have been able to provide you with great customer service and glad you had a good time. We appreciate your valuable feedback about the property, and will certainly take it into consideration. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
John - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Romar Place 504! We are so glad you enjoyed those views and the spaciousness of the property. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!