|Guest Queen (2)|
|Guest Full (2)|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
***BRAND NEW TO OUR RENTAL PROGRAM***
Phoenix West II 407 is a three-bedroom, four-bath condo with amazing Gulf-front views from the fourth floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and a wet bar with a mini-fridge/wine cooler. The dining room table seats six with two additional chairs for extra seating. There are also four bar stools.
• Washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The second bedroom has two double-size beds with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• The third bedroom has two queen-sized beds with a wall-mounted flat-screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Lazy River, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis court, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer, Water Slide
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk ($35.00 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Guests staying longer than 30 days must purchase additional parking credentials for each 30-day period or any part thereof.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
***This is a strict NO SMOKING property unless you are in a designated area. Fines will be given for breaking this policy.***
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal