|Living Sleeping Combo #1 Bunk Combo|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
**Due to damages from Hurricane Sally, the marina and boat launch are closed until further notice.
Phoenix on the Bay 1-1523 is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo located on the fifth floor that has all of the amenities that you could ask for.
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could possibly need in your home away from home. The dining room table seats four and there are four bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer in the unit.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed.
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed.
• There is also a twin over full bunk bed built into an alcove that is perfect for the children!
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Parking, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Dock, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Jacuzzi, Kiddie Pool, Kitchen, Laundry, Lazy River, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Pier, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Self Check-In, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Water Slide, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking passes at the front desk ($55 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
There is a boat launch and fish cleaning station, and boat slips are available to rent (cost depends on the size of the boat, $25 up to $60 per day). Trailer parking is also available at $5 per night.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal