Phoenix IV 4121
Phoenix IV 4121 is a three-bedroom, two-bath condo with an incredible Gulf-front view from the 12th floor.
• Access to the balcony is from the living room and dining room
• Tile flooring is throughout the unit
• Fully equipped kitchen. The dining area seats six with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and dryer in the unit
• The living room has a sofa sleeper
• The primary bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The second bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV
• The third bedroom has two double beds with a TV
• Wireless internet access is provided
• Amenities: 24 Hour Security, Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Basketball Court, Beach, Beach Front, Big Screen TV, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Dishwasher, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Fitness Room, Gazebo, Heated Indoor Pool(During Winter), Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Jacuzzi, Kiddie Pool, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor Pool, Patio, Picnic Area, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, Tennis Court(Lighted), WIFI, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• Maximum of two cars allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 25. Parking passes must be purchased at the Phoenix III front desk. The price is $55.00 plus tax per parking pass (limit of 2.)
• Fireplace feature in the condo is NOT available for guest use.
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the zoo that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the zoo in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Shelley Arant with Remax of Gulf Shores
Check in and check out times:
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 845-9579