|Master Bedroom King|
|Hallway Bunk Twin|
|Living Room Sofa Queen|
At itripvacations Alabama Beaches, we want you to know that we are doing our very best to help you stay safe. Please click the link below to learn more about our enhanced cleaning protocol.
Four Winds 603 is a one-bedroom, one-bath, condo with incredible Gulf-front views from the 6th floor.
• Access to the balcony from the living room.
• Tile flooring throughout the unit.
• There is a fully equipped kitchen with everything that you could need in your home away from home. The dining area seats four and there are two bar stools for additional seating.
• Washer and dryer are inside the unit.
• The living room has a sofa sleeper.
• The master bedroom has a king-size bed with a TV.
• There is a set of twin bunk beds built into the alcove in the hallway. Perfect for the children!
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include: Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Balcony, Beach, Beach Front, Boardwalk, Cable, Clothes Dryer, Coffee Maker, Communal Pool, Covered Patio, Dishwasher, DVD, Deeded Beach Access, Disinfected, Elevator, Enhanced Cleaning, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Kitchen, Laundry, Microwave, Outdoor pool, Patio, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Self Check-In, Sundeck, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer, Water View
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
***This is a smoke-free building. No smoking 25 feet from the building that includes unit balconies. There is one area provided as a courtesy on the NE corner of the parking lot. This includes traditional smoking, use of smokeless tobacco, vaping, or use of electronic cigarettes ***
*MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY AVAILABILITY
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You may go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are non-cumulative and non-transferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal
Thank you for your stay with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed it. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.