We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room.
• Carpet in the bedroom and on the staircase, tile throughout rest of the unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with new cabinets and granite countertops, breakfast bar has seating for three.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a queen sleeper sofa with a flat screen TV.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV.
• Full size murphy bed in the bedroom upstairs.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Gazebo, Heated Outdoor Pool, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Onsite Security, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Shuffleboard, Snack Bar, Tennis Court, TV, Vending Machine, Washer/Dryer
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Parking Passes purchased at Gatehouse upon arrival ($20 each - limit 2)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
And no, there is no catch to receiving these free activities. They are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vicki Lynn with Realty 1st
Sarah - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We appreciate all feedback, whether good or bad, and will certainly take your valuable comments into consideration. We will certainly evaluate and address any issues that exist. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Gina - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at Sugar Beach 338! How nice of you to notice the cleanliness; It's something we work very hard on! And we couldn't agree with you more on our beaches! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! We are happy to hear you enjoyed all the amenities offered! We will make note of your suggestions for updates. We value your input and appreciate the feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear the location was great, you enjoyed the complex, and the updated kitchen. We will make note of your suggestions for replacing the rug, the couch, and the chair. However it is at the decision of the owner for replacing those larger items. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! So nice to hear you refer to it as a “Great stay”. I will have the TV remote replaced. Sorry for that inconvenience!
Thank you for your recent stay! Ole Man Winter has definitely arrived at the beach this year. I will have the appliances and the upstairs steps evaluated. Most often furniture is not pleasing for everyone, however thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your feedback! We value input from all of our guests.
Thank you for recent stay! Excellent complex conveniently located to local area attractions. The unit has just been completely remodeled with new cabinets, new tile, and granite countertops. We are in the time or our season when unit needs and assessments are being completed. We have not been made aware of small inexpensive upgrades or curtain rods falling from the walls, which require our attention. Now that we are aware it will be evaluated. We appreciate the feedback! We value input from all of our guests.