We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
***THERE WILL BE ONGOING PROPERTY MAINTENANCE THROUGH FEBRUARY 2018. This includes Exterior waterproofing and painting. There will be scaffolding and noise. Balconies will be closed while painting is ongoing with workers present at time. Outdoor amenities will remain open.***
Phoenix on the Bay 1-1215 is a three bedroom, three bath condo that has great views and all the amenities you could ask for.
• Access to balcony from the living room.
• Tile throughout living areas, carpet in bedrooms.
• Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, dining room table that seats six, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV and jacuzzi tub.
• Second bedroom has a king size bed and a twin pull out sleeper with a flat screen TV.
• Third bedroom has a queen size bed and a set of twin bunk beds with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ Grill, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, Dock, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Lazy River, Outdoor Pool, Pier, Private Balcony, Putting Green, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Sundeck, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer, Waterslide
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
There is a boat launch and fish cleaning station, and boat slips are available to rent (cost depends on size of boat, $25 up to $60 per day). Trailer parking is also available at $5 per night.
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking pass at front desk ($27.75 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Brad Lynn with Realty 1st
Pamela - Thank you for your recent stay at Phoenix on the Bay 1-1215 and for your review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit so much! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Thomas - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Phoenix on the Bay 1-1215! We are glad that you enjoyed being close to the marina. We appreciate your valuable feedback about the items in the property and will evaluate. We look forward to seeing you again!
Don - Thank you so much for your recent stay! Gosh - we sure wish you couldh have had better weather you had during you vacation! We appreciate your valuable feedback and sure hope you will come back again soon!
Jerry - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We're glad you were able to get back to the Phoenix. We agree - that area has so much to offer. We're sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the floors. What you saw was actually a build-up of cleaning product on the floor, but we can understand why it would not be something you would want to see. We will take the info about the chair into consideration, and have it evaluated. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! I am saddened to hear of your issues upon arrival. We have never been able to confirm the origin of the leak; however it is necessary to put the dehumidifier in place for several days to alleviate any type of bacteria or mold spore growth. I’m confident it was just a misunderstanding about the carpets being cleaned. Our maintenance department does not have access to a machine for cleaning the carpets this would have required an outside vendor. During the busy season the carpets certainly take a lot if cruel and unusual punishment! We do let our guest know that during the high season you could possibly be delayed at check in. The housekeepers work diligently to have the units ready in a timely manner however sometime circumstances beyond their control can occur. We appreciate your feedback and value your input.