We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
Phoenix II 2118 is an adorable three bedroom, two bath corner unit that was completely remodeled. **AS SEEN ON HGTV BEACHFRONT BARGAIN HUNT: RENOVATION (SEASON 3; EPISODE 7)**
• This 11th floor unit has amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico!
• Access to balcony from the living room.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen with beautiful granite countertops, dining room table that seats six, with four additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a 55" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 48" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a 36" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has a set of bunk beds with a twin on top and full on bottom with an additional twin bed with a 32" TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor Pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Onsite Game Room, Onsite Security, Picnic Area, Private Balcony, Racquetball Court, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Stereo, Tennis Court, TV, VCR, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Heated outdoor pool during winter months available next door at Building I. Indoor pool is available year round next door at Building III
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest required to purchase parking pass at front desk ($27.75 each) limit 2 (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Karen Russo with Remax of Gulf Shores or click here to see properties for sale.
M- Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful time in Phoenix II 2118. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Kate - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are so glad enjoyed Phoenix II 2118 so much!! You can't ask for more as far as location, view and decor!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that your family enjoyed your vacation at Phoenix II 2118 so much!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!