We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats six, with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Third bedroom has two double beds with a flat screen TV/DVD.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Center, Heated Indoor Pool, Hot Tub, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Kiddie Pool, Outdoor Pool, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, Tennis Court, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase parking pass at Pelican Pointe guard shack. $25 each (cash or check only)
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Craig Jackson with Century 21 Meyer Real Estate
Gregory - Thank you so much for your recent stay at Pelican Pointe 205! We are so glad you enjoyed it! We are terribly sorry that you felt the parking fee was excessive. However, it is indeed mentioned in the online description of the property, as well as included in the emails you receive about your reservation. It states: "Maximum of two cars allowed. Guest is required to purchase parking pass at Pelican Pointe guard shack. $25 each (cash or check only)" Additionally, as a point of reference, when you pay for a Braves game you are parking for several hours as opposed to a 4 to 7 day stay. We hope this helps put things into better perspective. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Jennifer - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Pelican Pointe 205 so much and that you found it to be clean and roomy enough for your party. So glad that you didn't have any issues whatsoever with pool noise. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again!
Rebecca - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit in Pelican Pointe 205 so much! The location is indeed unbelievable!! We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Terrell - Thank you so much for your recent stay! Pelican Pointe does indeed have a great view and location. We appreciate your honest feedback regarding the condition of that unit and will definitely take it into consideration.