We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from the living room and master bedroom with a table and chairs.
• Tile throughout unit.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four, with three additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 50" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a HD flat screen TV and a new Kingsdown sleeping system.
• Second bedroom has a queen size bed with a flat screen TV.
• The loft has a queen bed and a sleeper sofa with a flat screen TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, Basketball Court, BBQ Grill, Beach Access Nearby, Boat Launch Nearby, Coffee Maker, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Hot Tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Outdoor Pool, Picnic Area, Private balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Stereo, TV, Washer/Dryer
• No waiting in long lines for check-in or check-out with keyless entry!
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
Kelly - Thank you so much for your recent stay! We wish the weather would have been better for your trip! We're so glad that you were still able to enjoy your vacation and that you found Grande Caribbean 409 to be spacious enough for your whole party. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sheryl - Thank you so much for your recent stay! How nice of you to notice the cleanliness and decor of that property, as well as how well the kitchen is stocked! We are so glad you enjoyed your time. We loved having you and hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your feedback.
We appreciate the feedback! The association does allow owners to have pets but no renters are allowed to bring them. We do supply the first supply of toilet tissue in each bathroom and if that wasn't there, we do apologize. We will pass the info concerning the TV on to the owner. Again, thank you for the feedback!
Thank you for your recent stay! This unit is certainly conveniently located to some of the local island favorites. While we certainly appreciate the assistance with cleaning the ceiling fan, it was not necessary. We would have gladly sent housekeeping back to take care of the items for you. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!