We help make the most of your vacation by providing FREE ADMISSION to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun and truly experience your destination! FREE GOLF, FISHING, DVD RENTALS, WATERVILLE AND ESCAPE ROOM TICKETS! See details below.
• Access to balcony from living room and master bedroom.
• Fully equipped kitchen, dining room table that seats four with two additional bar stools.
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Living room has a sofa sleeper and a 42" flat screen TV/DVD.
• Master bedroom has a king size bed with a 31" flat screen TV and a master bathroom that features double vanity marble sinks and a large jetted tub.
• Second Bedroom has a queen size bed with a 27" TV.
• Wireless internet access is provided.
• Maximum of two cars allowed.
• Amenities include Air Conditioning, BBQ grill area, Boardwalk, Coffee Maker, Covered Parking, Dishwasher, DVD, Elevator, Fitness Room, Heated Indoor pool, Heated Outdoor Pool, Hot tub, Ice Maker, Internet/Wifi, Iron and Board, Keyless entry, Meeting Room, Private Balcony, Refrigerator, Satellite/Cable, Sauna, TV, Washer/Dryer, Wet Bar
• A minimum of seven nights is required on all stays at Admiral's Quarters.
• Minimum age to rent is 25.
**No RV's, trailers, or boats
Guests will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity, every day and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price. Admissions are noncumulative and nontransferable. Unused admissions expire daily.
So yes, you may choose to go fishing in the morning (one person is free) and then golf at lunch (one person is free) and then the waterpark that afternoon (one person is free.) Or you may choose to go to the waterpark in the morning with the kids (one person is free) and your husband can go play golf (one person is free) and then meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free.) You may do some or all of the activities every day and one of your party is free every day.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation.
*Does not apply to monthly reservations and some activities are seasonal.
**MUST CALL FOR MONTHLY RATES AND AVAILABILITY
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Vicki Lynn with Realty 1st
Kimberly - Thanks so much for your recent stay with us in Admirals Quarters 1203! We are thrilled that you enjoyed it so much. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Cynthia - Thank you so much for your recent stay in Admirals Quarters 1203! We are thrilled that you found it to be lovely and clean. And we agree that is an unbelievable view! We appreciate your valuable feedback regarding the mold, and sincerely wish you would have let us know about it while you were here to allow us the opportunity to address it for you. I assure you that is not something we would want painted over. We would treat it, kill it, remove it and then repaint, but only after any mold has been completely removed. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Sarah - Thank you so much for your recent stay! So glad to hear that Admirals Quarters 1203 was perfect for you. We appreciate your valuable feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you for your recent stay! Now that we are aware of the patio furniture we will have that evaluated for replacement. We value your input and appreciate your feedback!