**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including golf, paddle sports, water park, ice cream, ices, wine tasting, yoga and bike rentals. Huge daily value! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Three pools, a free beach shuttle to Bethany Beach and lots of free activities and open space are just some of the reasons to book this spacious 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home with 2 car garage in the Bay Forest Community near Bethany Beach. Just 10-15 minutes from downtown Bethany Beach, this spacious home has everything you could want for a relaxing vacation including a rear outdoor sitting area, barbecue and some bikes!
Spacious bedrooms and living spaces and a gorgeous up to date kitchen are the highlights of this well cared for home. The beds are king (first floor), king, king, 4 singles in 2 bunk beds. Please bring your own linens and towels. If you prefer to rent, we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up.
The Bay Forest Clubhouse offers residents a range of free activities including a recreational pool designed with interactive features such as slides, a water volleyball court and a lazy river. A second pool, designed primarily for adults, is heated and features a shallow depth sunning ledge and a lap pool for exercise. A third pool for tots provides a full complement of swimming options for Bay Forest residents and their guests. The facility includes an expansive fitness center, and bar/restaurant.
Amenity fees are payable by guest to property manager at the time of booking. ($100 per stay, plus $50.00 per pass/person over the age of 5, maximum of 8 passes.) Non-smoking.
Guests pay a $185 cleaning fee for every stay. Sheets and towels are not included, but are available to rent from Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View.
Shuttle to the Beach
Club house and fitness center
Walking and biking trails
Kayak or boat launch
Canoeing and Kayaking
Community Herb Garden
In addition to the above amenities at Bay Forest, included with your booking are 8 different daily activities within 45 minutes of the home. You receive one free pass to every activity, per home, per day. Passes do not accumulate. These free activities are not the same as the amenities at Bay Forrest such as the pools, gym etc.
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes including all fees!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals (delivered and picked up)
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville**
The golf IS part of the free package (one free round per day, per home). Instructions for taking advantage of the free activities are sent once your booking balance is fully paid.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for renting our home. We hope you enjoy your stay. Here are the basic rules of the house:
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets. All mattresses have pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals - 302 -539-6244.
- Check In / Check Out: 4p / 11a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there. If you have a problem with the cleaning, contact me immediately and I will address it.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: Kitchens are well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but no spices or paper goods. Please bring napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- Pets: If the home is advertised as pet friendly, it is on a case by case basis, subject to type, breed, size, age and training. The pet fee is typically $200 per week and must be added to your invoice. Please write with your pet's specific description.
- Cleaning Supplies: There are brooms, vacuum cleaners, and sponges.
- Garbage and Recycling is Sunday night after 6. Please place the cans like the neighbors do so that the truck can pick them up. Please bring the cans in on Monday. Follow the neighbors lead.
- Coffee Makers: Drip unless otherwise advised.
- Washers and Dryers: Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: This home has parking for three cars. Please be sure to park in the driveway.
- Chairs and Umbrellas: This home does not supply beach chairs or umbrellas.
- BBQ: This home has a propane barbecue. Please be courteous and clean the grill when you are finished.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior and exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please check that windows and doors are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351