**Our cleaning processes have been upgraded to include all common touch points and the use of hydrogen peroxide based, CDC approved cleaning products.
Just 2 miles to downtown Bethany Beach and boardwalk in the picturesque community of Savanah's Landing, Ocean View, enjoy this charming and spacious 2 bedroom / 2 full bathroom + den cottage that overlooks a peaceful and gorgeous pond complete with wonderful bird life. The kids will love a swim in the beautiful community pool, Memorial Day weekend through the first week of September (no fees). Play tennis and pickleball. Sit out on the back deck for sunrises and sunsets enjoying your vacation. Have a barbecue. Relax on the screened in porch. Go kayaking with nearby access to the Assawoman canal. Bring your bikes and enjoy leisurely rides around the neighborhood or to the beach. Take advantage of the free passes to other activities like a free round of golf at Bear Trap (see below) or the free concerts downtown. Or visit the tax free outlet malls in Rehoboth. Bethany and the surrounding area have many dining options ranging from family to gourmet!
This home features an open floor plan with streaming TVs, a queen, two double beds and a pull out queen sofa. Save money and bring your own linens and towels or rent them from our preferred provider, Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View. They deliver and pick up. Pillows and blankets are provided. The kitchen includes a microwave, blender, toaster/toaster oven, standard/Keurig coffee, dishwasher. The host also supplies a hair dryer and an iron and ironing board. Starters of paper products are supplied.
Getting to the beach is an easy bike ride or a 5 minute car ride. Please bring or rent your own beach chairs and umbrellas. Parking at the beach does require a fee through the parking app or credit card.
Wow! Included with your booking are 8 different activity passes EVERY DAY within 30 minutes of most homes. You receive ONE pass per activity per home, per day. It's one free pass per home, per day, per activity. Hint: Sometimes we can provide extras.
Bear Trap Dunes, Ocean View 18 holes!
Cape May to Lewes Ferry (round trip)
Fenwick Island Fun Splash Mountain (kids)
Kayak from Beach Bum Rentals
Rehoboth Cycle Sports Beach Cruiser
Nassau Valley Vineyards Wine Tasting in Frankford
Rita’s Italian Ice in Millville
Lighthouse Mini Golf in Millville
The daily value of these in season is $234. Our activity company Xplorie will contact you after you book.
No pets please. No smoking or vaping. You must be 25 to book.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Guests must be 25 or older to book any property.
- Linens and Towels: Please bring your own. We supply pillows and blankets though you may bring your own if you prefer. All mattresses have covers and pads. If you wish to rent linens and towels or chairs and umbrellas etc., we recommend Gale Force Rentals in Ocean View.
- Check In / Check Out: 4p / 11a (unless otherwise agreed). Please try not to arrive early or stay late without written consent from management. The cleaners have priority. Occasionally, you can park at the house and go to the beach if the home is not yet clean. But please do NOT go inside while the cleaners are there.
- No smoking in the home please. If you smoke outside the home, please be sure to pick up after yourselves to avoid extra cleaning charges. Evidence of smoking anything inside the house or on the patio will incur extra cleaning fees.
- Wifi & Passwords: Passwords will be at the home or in your check in instructions. Sometimes you can find the PW on the router.
- Kitchens & Baths: The kitchen is well stocked with all necessaries to cook for the advertised occupancy - but few spices or paper goods. Please bring garbage bags, napkins, paper towels and toilet paper as well as any spices or oils you may wish to use for cooking.
- This home does not allow pets.
- Cleaning Supplies: There will be basic cleaning supplies.
- Coffee Makers: Drip / K cup
- Washers and Dryers: All homes have them. Usually there is detergent around but we encourage you to bring your own.
- Cancellation: Most policies are pretty strict. We encourage the purchase of travel insurance, which is available from us or other vendors. Please consult your lease.
- Parking: Please park in front of your building
- BBQ: . You may use the propane barbecue in front - not in the garage. PLEASE clean it after you use it.
- When you check out, please return anything you moved to its original position including all interior or exterior furniture, pillows, games, etc. Please log out of any apps on the TV. Please check that windows are closed and that the AC is set to 72.
- Garbage: Please use ties on your bags and deposit it into the container. If there is a posted schedule, please follow it.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (443) 386-1351