We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Large 4-bedroom coastal retreat backing to Bainbridge Park located in the amenity filled community of Ocean Pines. Two living rooms. The kitchen appliances for the most part have been upgraded to stainless steel in 2018.
Two owner's suites, one upstairs and one downstairs providing plenty of room for guests. The upstairs owner's suite has a double-sided gas fireplace that can be enjoyed from the bedroom or the large whirlpool tub.
Two guest bedrooms and a separate bathroom are also located on the second floor with one "secret" bedroom hidden behind a bookshelf that acts as a bedroom door.
There is a second-floor balcony to take in the views of the spacious and private fenced in backyard backing to woods. The giant paved driveway accommodates six parked cars.
Ocean Pines Golf & Country Club is just around the corner, home to the Delmarva Peninsula's only championship golf course designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones, Sr. Enjoy a round of golf on this challenging 18-hole championship course nestled amid natural wetlands and scenic woodlands.
Information About Ocean Pines:
In addition to the Ocean City beaches, restaurants, and many attractions, also nearby is Assateague Island National Seashore (15 miles). Just minutes from restaurants and shopping, and the Casino at Ocean Downs. Whatever it is you choose to do, we are confident that this home will provide your family a vacation to remember.
Approx. Distances and Emergency Numbers:
Ocean Pines Police and Fire 911
Ocean City Beach (8.5 miles)
Ocean City Boardwalk (8.5 miles)
Bay (3 miles)
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ANY RULES ARE VIOLATED, GUESTS MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES
HOUSE RULES (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- No Smoking anytime, anywhere in the property.
- No parties or loud noise.
- No pets allowed (Service animals MAY be allowed on a case-by-case basis, but Official Certification must be provided).
- No rentals can be reserved by anyone or groups under age 25.
- If a person age 25 or older books a property for guests under age 25, the person who books MUST CHAPERONE all those under age 25 and reside in the property for the entire stay.
- If the under age 25 rule is violated, all tenants may be evicted at anytime and without notice.
- If furniture is moved not returned to its proper place, a non-refundable fee of $125 or more will be charged to the bookder's credit card.
- Trailers, boats, or RVs are NOT allowed to park anytime without written permission (permission is a function of the property).
- Some properties may have video surveillance ONLY OUTSIDE the property.
- Some properties are located in resort settings or gated communities. Please read any help articles that are found in a separate article. Additional HOUSE RULES may apply.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (301) 388-5447