We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Newly updated, one bedroom condo on the first floor! Intimate Sleeps 2.This unit is only steps to the beach. It features a private porch, tile floors throughout, new furniture, new paint, new remote fans with lights, two new smart TVs, new microwave, and new dishwasher. Well maintained building with one assigned parking space and plenty more unassigned in the front on 69th Street. Great midtown location near route 90. Walking distance to restaurants, grocery, and family entertainment.
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ANY RULES ARE VIOLATED, GUESTS MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES
HOUSE RULES (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- No Smoking anytime, anywhere in the property.
- No parties or loud noise.
- No pets allowed (Service animals MAY be allowed on a case-by-case basis, but Official Certification must be provided).
- No rentals can be reserved by anyone or groups under age 25.
- If a person age 25 or older books a property for guests under age 25, the person who books MUST CHAPERONE all those under age 25 and reside in the property for the entire stay.
- If the under age 25 rule is violated, all tenants may be evicted at anytime and without notice.
- If furniture is moved not returned to its proper place, a non-refundable fee of $125 or more will be charged to the bookder's credit card.
- Trailers, boats, or RVs are NOT allowed to park anytime without written permission (permission is a function of the property).
- Some properties may have video surveillance ONLY OUTSIDE the property.
- Some properties are located in resort settings or gated communities. Please read any help articles that are found in a separate article. Additional HOUSE RULES may apply.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (301) 388-5447