We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
REDECORATED - This condo is an adorable, tastefully decorated 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath unit located a short walk (700 feet) to the beach. A light, bright living area welcomes you to a delightful visit. Relax on your front porch. The unit features a newly renovated, fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, Keurig coffee maker, ice maker, dishwasher, disposal, glass cooktop, microwave, washer, and dryer.
Ocean Point's midtown location is close to restaurants and entertainment. 1 private parking spot is provided for the tenant. Park underneath building. CAUTION: very low vehicle clearance. Keyless entry through the front door. Unit 110 is located on the North end of the building.
Linens are Provided FREE ONLY FOR ONE 7-DAY STAY.
Beds must be made up and stripped by tenants. Linens will be delivered the on the day of check-in prior to check in. They will be picked up after your departure.
PLEASE OBEY THE HOUSE RULES - See Separate HOUSE RULES Help Article.
CHECK-IN IS 3:00 PM
CHECK OUT IS 10:00 AM
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ANY RULES ARE VIOLATED, GUESTS MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES
HOUSE RULES (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- No Smoking anytime, anywhere in the property.
- No parties or loud noise.
- No pets allowed (Service animals MAY be allowed on a case-by-case basis, but Official Certification must be provided).
- No rentals can be reserved by anyone or groups under age 25.
- If a person age 25 or older books a property for guests under age 25, the person who books MUST CHAPERONE all those under age 25 and reside in the property for the entire stay.
- If the under age 25 rule is violated, all tenants may be evicted at anytime and without notice.
- If furniture is moved not returned to its proper place, a non-refundable fee of $125 or more will be charged to the bookder's credit card.
- Trailers, boats, or RVs are NOT allowed to park anytime without written permission (permission is a function of the property).
- Some properties may have video surveillance ONLY OUTSIDE the property.
- Some properties are located in resort settings or gated communities. Please read any help articles that are found in a separate article. Additional HOUSE RULES may apply.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (301) 388-5447