We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
The Golden Sands, located in Ocean City, MD, offers everything a vacationer might want without leaving the building. You will have the beach, indoor and outdoor pools, tennis, oceanfront volleyball, exercise room, game room, and much more!
During the summer season, you can visit the beach bar and grill, the sandwich shop, a convenience store, a bakery, an ice cream shop, and a gift shop - all within the building.
Enjoy the beach sunrise with coffee on your balcony. This condo has awesome beach and ocean views from the 16th floor through the wall-to-wall and floor-to-ceiling window, and from the balcony overlooking the beach. A magnificent bay view is seen from the bedroom.
Tons of amenities: indoor pool, outdoor pool, sauna, gym, solarium, game room, summer-time Tiki bar, beach volleyball, private beach, pickle ball, shuffleboard, HUGE common patio, and a variety of shops. The building also has a lounge deck, kiddie pool, tennis court, beach volleyball court, arcade, snack shop, deli, and ice cream shop.
Happy Hour with live entertainment is offered several nights a week in season at the Tiki bar on the pool deck. In the evening, enjoy everything Ocean City has to offer with many restaurants and shops nearby, OC's famous boardwalk, and bus service at the front of the building.
- Golden Sands charges a $50 amenity fee at check-in. This will provide you with a parking pass and an amenity pass.
- One assigned parking spot is included in this fee.
- A $1500.00 limited damage waiver insurance policy must be purchased at a cost of $59.00.
- Smoking in the unit and vaping inside, on the balcony, and in all non-designated areas is strictly prohibited.
- Violators are subject to a $200.00 fine After One Warning.
- Occupancy limits cannot be exceeded and include all children.
- No pets, please.
- See House Rules for Additional Restrictions
Frequently Asked Questions
IF ANY RULES ARE VIOLATED, GUESTS MAY BE CHARGED ADDITIONAL FEES
HOUSE RULES (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- No Smoking anytime, anywhere in the property.
- No parties or loud noise.
- No pets allowed (Service animals MAY be allowed on a case-by-case basis, but Official Certification must be provided).
- No rentals can be reserved by anyone or groups under age 25.
- If a person age 25 or older books a property for guests under age 25, the person who books MUST CHAPERONE all those under age 25 and reside in the property for the entire stay.
- If the under age 25 rule is violated, all tenants may be evicted at anytime and without notice.
- If furniture is moved not returned to its proper place, a non-refundable fee of $125 or more will be charged to the bookder's credit card.
- Trailers, boats, or RVs are NOT allowed to park anytime without written permission (permission is a function of the property).
- Some properties may have video surveillance ONLY OUTSIDE the property.
- Some properties are located in resort settings or gated communities. Please read any help articles that are found in a separate article. Additional HOUSE RULES may apply.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (301) 388-5447