Dog Friendly - Sleeps 10; 5 Bedrooms/Floor: #1/1st – King/Ensuite; #2/1st – Queen; #3/2nd – King/Ensuite; #4/2nd – Queen; #5/2nd – Full; TVs in all Bedrooms; 2 Living Areas (1st/2nd floors) with Large Screen TVs; 3 Baths; Washer/Dryer; Front & Back Decks; Alfresco Dining; Large Gas Grill; 2 Bench Swings; Short Distance to Beach, Grocery, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, Piers.
Sweet Caroline, Good times never seemed so good. Come, let the sand be your seat as the waves hit your feet on beautiful Oak Island.
This vintage cottage sleeps 10 in 5 Bedrooms with TVs in each bedroom. 2 comfortable Living Areas, 1 upstairs & the other downstairs both with big screen TVs to stream your favorite shows. A fully stocked Kitchen for preparing snacks to full dinners. Full Sized Washer/Dryer to keep all your swimsuits & towels ready for the next day’s fun. A bonus full-sized refrigerator downstairs for extra storage & easy access to your cold beverages when hanging out in the bottom living area. Dine alfresco on the back deck adding that extra flavor to your meal using the large gas grill. Sit in the bench swings in the front & enjoy making plans for the next day.
Oak Island is a family-oriented beach with a large variety of activities to choose from. Not only can you play in the sand & sun, but there are museums, parks, concerts, a skateboard park, a splash pad, 2 piers & a large variety of restaurants & shopping opportunities. Nearby Southport is a walking town. Park & within a short stroll are eateries from breakfast, lunch, coffee & a muffin to seafood with a view & upscale dinner. In the heart of Southport, you can visit various beautiful parks, art galleries, museums, the visitor center & charming shops. One could spend an entire day browsing all the unique little stores. Sit in the swings on the waterfront & watch as the cargo ships enter the mouth of the Cape Fear River headed to the Port of Wilmington. Feel the healing salubrious breezes Southport is known for. Walk the river beach. Southport & Oak Island host several festivals during the year. Within 20 minutes you can stroll the colonial streets of Old Brunswick Town. The Cape Fear River made this town a port long before Wilmington became one. It’s all a part of the Southport / Oak Island experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. Limit of 2 dogs - The 2 dogs must not exceed a combined weight of 80lbs**A non-refundable $200 pet fee will be added to the booking for bringing a dog. If you break house rules and bring more than 2 dogs, a $500 pet fee will be charged. Cats are not allowed at this property.
4. Stay off the Dunes! Dogs must stay leashed on the beach during the summer!
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031