POOL COMING SOON: The Malibu, Backyard Swimming Pool (Approx. 11ft x 24 ft)
Estimated Completion of Pool & Landscaping: April 8, 2024
Ocean View; EV 40amp Auto Charger; Elevator; Group Friendly; Sleeps 12; 5 Bedrooms: 2 King, 2 Queen, 1 with 2 Twin Bunk Beds; 4 EnSuites (Extra Privacy); 1⁄2 Bath; Walk-in Closets/Dressers; Desk; Mudroom/Drop Zone; Pack N’ Play; YouTube TV; Open Concept; Large Gourmet Kitchen (lots of extras); Wet Bar (Beverage Cooler/Bar Sink); Full Size Washer/Dryer & Utility Sink; Indoor Sprinkler System; Large Wrap Around Decking; Al Fresco Dining; Screen Porch; Covered Parking; Outdoor Shower; Gas Grill; Walking Distance to the Beach; In the Heart of the Dining/Shopping District of OKI.
Salt Light. Salt has been a crucial preservative through the ages. Light is a necessity for life. Salt Light vacation home gives you these critical ingredients & more. Sit in the Sun, enjoy the Ocean Views & feel the Sea Breezes sitting on the Large Wraparound Deck. Walk the short 3 Blocks to put your feet in the sand. Salt Light vacation home is a 3-minute stroll to the beach and within walking distance of many restaurants, coffee shops, ice cream, & stores. Gorgeous Trees surround the right side & back of the property and a pedestrian friendly sidewalk along the nearby E. Oak Island Dr. is for locals & visitors to enjoy. You may also Drive a short distance to a variety of Restaurants, Shops, Grocery Stores, 2 Piers, a Gym (Daily/Weekly Gym Drop-ins), Outdoor Concert Venue with Food Trucks, Outdoor Craft Markets, Splash Pad & Skateboard Park.
If you own an Electric Vehicle, this is one of the few (if not the only) vacation home on OKI that has a 40 AMP Charger so, your Electric Vehicle can Charge while you Recharge.
Bring the whole Family or Group as this lovely Vacation Home sleeps 12 in 5 Bedrooms on 2 Levels. The Elevator, under the Covered Parking, means you may choose to carry all your provisions up the stairs, or send your items up with the push of a button. 4 of the 5 Bedrooms have Private EnSuites for maximum access & speeds up the time between rinsing off the sand in the Outdoor Shower & preparing for Dinnertime. All the Bedrooms have Dressers so you can unpack & relax. 4 of the Bedrooms boast Large Closets, with extra space for the Luggage Cart. There is a Glass Door & a Large Matching Window in 4 of the 5 Bedrooms, that let in Natural Light & allow Private Access to the Covered Deck or Screened Porch, depending on what Bedroom you choose. All the Glass Doors & Large Matching Windows have Top Down & Bottom-Up Cellular Shades, with the 2 Primary Bedrooms & the Bunk Room offering Blackout Cellular Shades for those days you want to sleep-in or take a power nap. There are 2 Primary Suites with King Beds. The 1st Level’s Primary has an EnSuite with a Double Vanity, Glass Shower & Separate Large Tub with Spray Nozzle. There is a large glass door & long window that let in lots of Natural Light & allow Private Access to the Covered Deck. The 2nd Primary is on the Upper Level. In its Suite is a Desk, with privacy for mobile working. The Bath has a Double Vanity, Glass Shower & Soaker Tub. Enjoy Late Shows from your bed with the Large 65" TV in this room. Bedrooms 3 & 4, Lower Level, are equipped with Queen Sized Beds & the Baths both have Glass Showers. The 5th Bedroom is on the Upper Level and has 2 Sets of Bunk beds, an Ottoman, & a Dresser. Can't you imagine the games to be played & stories to be told in this room? There is also a Mud Area/Drop Zone on the Lower Level by the stairway to Ground Level Storage, as well as a Lower-Level Laundry Room with a Utility Sink & Additional Storage Cabinets for your beach towels and midnight snacks.
Salt Light has a Modern Design of a Reverse Floorplan to Maximize Ocean Views. The Upper Level has an Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen. The 3 Glass Doors & Multiple Large Windows give a variety of Entry options to the Upper Deck as well as Gorgeous Daytime & Sunset Views. Indoors you may choose to sit at the Dining Table or at the Large Kitchen Bar. On those Beautiful Blue Sky Days OKI is known for, enjoy the Large Outdoor Table on the Deck & Dine Alfresco. The Living Area has plenty of Comfortable Seating, with Ottomans to prop up your feet, & a Large 65" TV to watch your favorite shows using the YouTube TV service. In the Living Area, there is also a Wet Bar with a Bar Sink & Beverage Cooler. Every Chef in your Group will absolutely love this Gourmet Kitchen & all the Amenities, from the Pot Filler above the Gas Stove to the Convection Oven. Pull out the Stock Pot for your Shrimp Boils & no more carrying heavy pots of water to the Stove using the Pot Filler. The Extra large Kitchen Island houses the Large Sink & has seating for 4 on the other side. Because of its size, the Island is the perfect space to set up the Buffet for your Large Group. You will find Lots of Storage & Counter Space for prepping the meals. Among the Small Appliances are 2 Drip Coffee Makers. One uses K-cup Pods & also makes Iced Coffee. If you are a Hot Tea Drinker, or need hot water in a flash, you’ll love the Hot Water Cooker. The Additional Appliances include a Convection Microwave, Glass Blender, Hand Mixer, Waffle Iron, & Sliced Bagel Toaster. Add a little sizzle to your fresh seafood, burgers, and steaks using the Gas Grill & Quality Grilling Tools found on the Ground Level.
-Check-in: After 4pm (unless approved)
-Checkout: By 10am (unless approved)
-NO SMOKING (no exceptions, this includes vape/ electronic devices)
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property, failure to follow this rule will end in tenant(s) removal from property and forfeiture of rent money
-Home has a fire suppression system (sprinklers)
-3 external security cameras located on ground level. Only in use for emergencies or vacant.
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking or drugs allowed. This includes synthetic drugs meant to mimic original drugs. This includes synthetic items that fall under the NC Farm Bill. This rule includes absolutely no vapes/ electronic cigarettes or pods. Failure to follow will incur a $1500 fee.
3. No pets allowed.
4. Home is NOT child proof, please be aware this is an elevated home with no ground level rooms.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out.
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. No climbing on Dunes, stay on designated paths.
16. Booking member must be 25 years of age or older and on site of the property at all times during the booking dates. If found the booking member is not on property during the stay, all guest(s) acknowledge they forfeit their booking. There will be no refund for breaking this house rule. Immediate eviction or cancellation of booking will be taken.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031