This beautiful 2 story Dog friendly OKI beach home has a private pool and is ideally located near the middle of the island, just 2 blocks from the intracoastal waterway. Here the atmosphere is always "Island time" avoiding the hustle and bustle of the main roads and traffic. This is the perfect vacation spot for your family, friends and even furry friends to enjoy! This home has an open floor plan with multiple areas to hang out and relax starting with the main room and kitchen as well as a screened in front porch where you can sip your morning coffee listening to the birds. There is even a playroom and pool table downstairs with bunk beds and a large flat screen 3D TV. With these 2 common spaces / living areas, there is plenty of space for everyone. The 3 bedrooms on the main floor are conveniently located directly off the family room and kitchen. The beach access is a quick 5 minute drive away. But after you have enjoyed the sun at the beach, relax in the large swimming pool or grilling your favorite meal by the pool. And you dog will love the fenced in back yard!
So come stay at our tranquil beach house and enjoy a piece of the laid-back lifestyle that permeates the life of the island and historical Oak Island, NC!
- Primary: King Bed
- Guest Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom 3: x2 Bunk beds, one Twin/Twin & one Twin/ Full
- Primary has a private connected bathroom - Guest BR 1 and Guest BR 2 share a bathroom off the hallway
- Guest bedroom 3 downstairs has additional full bathroom
-Bathroom: tub, outdoor shower, hot water
-Bedroom & Laundry: washer, dryer, Smart TV's, 3D-TV in basement, essentials (towels, soap, TP), hangers, linens, hairdryer
-HVAC: heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan
-Home Safety: smoke alarm, first aid kit
-Internet: Private wireless internet access (WiFi)
-Kitchen & Dining: kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, dishes & silverware, freezer, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, wine glasses, toaster, baking sheet, & cooking utensils, toaster, propane grill
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. Violations will be issued if these new rules are not followed.*
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property, failure to follow this rule will end in tenant(s) removal from property and forfeiture of rent money
**Linens & bath towels are included for free in the reservation**
**Security Camera Disclosure: This home is equipped with (1) EXTERNAL ONLY Security Camera. It is located by the front door on the porch.
-Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery
-Bob's Hot Dogs
-Lazy Turtle Bar & Grill
-Jones Seafood House
-Oak Island Sandwich Shop
-Sweet Treats Homemade Ice Cream
Stores & Shopping:
-Lowes Food, just off the bridge on mainland (grocery)
-Food Lion (grocery)
-ABC Liquor Store (liquor)
-Haag & Sons Seafood Market (seafood)
-Strands Outfitters (clothing)
-Single Prop Plane Tours
-Deep Sea Fishing
-Oak Island Golf Course (Public 18 Hole Course w/ Driving Range and Restaurant)
-Wild Life Observation Dock
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Southport, NC (15 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Oak Island Police Department (Dial 911)
-Oak Island Fire Department (Dial 911)
-DO NOT climb or walk on dunes
-DO NOT interfere with sea turtle beds on beach
-Please respect your neighbors!
Contact your iTrip Property Manager for further questions or comments: James Fosbury
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No diving in the pool. You are responsible for everyone staying in the home. iTrip is not liable for any injuries that occur.
4. No unregistered guests allowed.
5. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
6. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
7. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
8. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
9. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
10. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
11. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
12. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031