Great Ocean Views; Completely Remodeled Condo (2023); End Unit with Windows on 3 of 4 sides; Covered Deck & all 3 Bedrooms have Ocean Views; Sleeps 6; Bedroom #1: Primary - Queen with En-Suite (Tub/Shower) & Sliding Glass Doors to the Ocean View Deck; Bedroom #2: Queen; Bedroom #3: Queen; Shared Hallway Bath (Tub/Shower); Fully Stocked Kitchen; TV (Extended Cable & HDMI Ports); Full-Sized Washer/Dryer/Iron/Ironing Board; Outdoor Storage Closet for Beach Gear; Elevator; Outdoor Shower; Covered Parking; Walk to 2 Beach Access Points.
Sit either on the large covered balcony or inside, & listen to the HipNautic Waves crashing just across the street! This bright & airy 3 Bed/2 Bath condo is located on the 2nd row from the beach & is the only condo building located on the west end of Oak Island. As an end unit, it has windows on 3 out of 4 sides & 2 sets of large sliding glass doors for amazing natural light & ocean views! Since OKI is a South-facing beach, we get fantastic photo worthy sunsets & sunrises, both over the water. This fully remodeled (2023) condo includes a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Quartz countertops throughout, ceiling fans & vinyl plank flooring. There is Covered Parking (3 Spaces) & an Elevator to carry all your groceries & gear to the 2nd Floor. When you return from your walk across the street from the beach, wash off that salt & sand in the Outdoor Shower. Store all your beach gear in the storage closet just outside the front door.
Experience a comfortable stay in this spacious condo's open kitchen, dining & living areas. The kitchen is fully stocked to prepare all your delicious meals including Drip Coffee Maker (single serve & pot), Hot Water Kettle, Blender, Bagel-Sized Toaster, Electric Griddle & Crock Pot. The large countertop is great for extra prep & serving space. The window in the kitchen overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway which is within walking distance! The living area, with plenty of comfortable seating, has a large screen TV plus extended cable (HDMI ports for Roku/Fire TV etc.). With 2 sliding glass doors leading to the balcony there is lots of natural light. The large coffee table is perfect for playing games & assembling puzzles.
This excellent location is convenient for the beach, walking, fishing, boating, kayaking, paddleboarding, cycling, running, birdwatching or simply relaxing. Walking distance to 2 beach access points & public fishing dock; under 2 miles away is The Point with powder soft sand, wildlife viewing & photo worthy views. Oak Island's groceries, shopping, 2 piers, splash pad, skateboard park, craft fairs, restaurants, bars, live music & outdoor concerts with Food Trucks are under 5 miles away. We recommend the Lonerider Brewery (< 1.5 miles) with food, drinks, game night, cornhole, large outdoor space & the 57th Place West Access Park next door with public boat ramp & water access point. Historic Southport is just a short 10-15 minute drive.
You will probably have spent a lot of your time at the condo sitting on the deck observing the tides come & go, feeling those restorative sea breezes & listening to those HipNautic Waves. Perhaps you were contemplating just how soon you can return.
- Check-in: After 4pm
- Checkout: at 10am, no later
- Keyless check-in
- NO SMOKING
- Dog Friendly, limit of 2 dogs, must be crated when left alone in condo. All dogs must be up to date on shots, and on a flea & tick regiment. $200 pet fee must be paid prior to your arrival at the condo. Failure to pay the pet fee when bringing a dog breaks house rules and forfeiture of reservation.
- NO PARTIES or EVENTS.
- Must be 25 years or older to rent the property.
- Golf carts allowed on premise, but as there are NO CHARGING STATIONS FOR ELECTRIC GOLF CARTS, ONLY FUEL POWERED GOLF CARTS CAN BE USED.
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. There will be a limited (1000) number of annual passes available for purchase for $175. Violations will be issued if these new rules are not followed. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO PARKING AT PUBLIC ACCESS POINTS, NOT PARKING AT THE CONDO.
- YOU WILL BE ISSUED A PASS FOR 3 VEHICLES WHEN PARKING WITHIN THE PROPERTY OF THE CONDO COMPLEX AT NO ADDITIONAL COST*
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. Max of 2 dogs- $200 pet fee will be added on to the booking.
4. Unit is not child proof, please beware of objects in the home with your child.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the property. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031