Make your beach getaway at Driftwood Dreams! Book now and receive 15% off your booking if made by May 31st!
This beautiful, secluded, and quiet cottage is your next getaway. With a golf cart provided in the rental and a public boat access just under 200 yards from the home, you have all the adventures at your fingertips! Use the golf cart for a fun and easy way to reach the beach in minutes, or enjoy an evening golf cart cruise along E. Beach Dr as the sun sets behind the horizon for the night. Here the atmosphere is always "Island time" avoiding the hustle and bustle of the main roads and traffic. This is the perfect vacation spot for your family and friends to enjoy! This home has everything you need for a great time on the island. For the colder evenings, enjoy the wood burning fire pit in the backyard or the modern electric fire place under the living room TV for family movie night. With no construction on 2 sides of the home, you will feel like you're sitting amongst the trees as the birds chirp their morning song, and you sip your morning cup of Joe. Don't miss out on staying at this beautiful beach home, it is your next getaway for a fun and sun filled trip to the sandy Oak Island beach, or your cozy getaway during the "winter blues"!
So come stay at our tranquil beach house and enjoy a piece of the laid-back lifestyle that permeates the life of the island and historical Oak Island, NC!
This home is pet friendly with a max weight of 30pounds. Backyard is fully fenced in, must clean up after your dog.
Weight limit is enforced. All pet friendly bookings will have an additional $200 pet fee added onto the booking. Failure to notify/ pay the pet fee will result in a $500 remediation fee for cleaning after your stay
- Primary: King Bed
- Guest Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Guest Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
-Bathroom: tub, out shower, hot water
-Bedroom & Laundry: washer, dryer, SmartTV's, hangers, linens, hairdryer
-HVAC: heating, air conditioning, ceiling fan, electric fireplace
-Home Safety: smoke alarm
-Internet: Private wireless internet access (WiFi)
-Kitchen & Dining: kitchen, refrigerator, microwave, dishes & silverware, freezer, dishwasher, stove, coffee maker, wine glasses, toaster, baking sheet, & cooking utensils, toaster, propane grill
-Driveway can easily hold 2 full sized vehicles and a boat/ trailer, or 4 sized vehicles
-Check-in: After 4pm
-Checkout: at 10am, no later
-Dog friendly, max 30pounds
-NO PARTIES or EVENTS
-Must be 25 years or older to rent property, failure to follow this rule will end in tenant(s) removal from property and forfeiture of rent money
-You are responsible for any damage that may occur to the golf cart during your booking
**Linens & bath towels are included for free in the reservation**
**Must be 21 years or older to operate the golf cart. Prior to receiving the keys, 2 people must provide their license and signature after reading the rules & laws for OKI. We will also do a walkthrough of the golf cart to ensure you understand how to properly operate the vehicle. This is required to get the keys.**
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. There will be a limited (1000) number of annual passes available for purchase for $175. Violations wil be issued if these new rules are not followed.*
-Nancy Jo's Homemade Bakery
-Bob's Hot Dogs
-Lazy Turtle Bar & Grill
-Jones Seafood House
-Oak Island Sandwich Shop
-Sweet Treats Homemade Ice Cream
Stores & Shopping:
-Lowes Food, just off the bridge on mainland (grocery)
-Food Lion (grocery)
-ABC Liquor Store (liquor)
-Haag & Sons Seafood Market (seafood)
-Strands Outfitters (clothing)
-Public Boat Ramp just 1 street over!
-Nature Center on 52nd St (3 streets over)
-Ocean Education Center for kids (Located across from Middleton Park)
-Single Prop Plane Tours
-Deep Sea Fishing
-Oak Island Golf Course (Public 18 Hole Course w/ Driving Range and Restaurant)
-Wild Life Observation Dock
-Mr. Beach Rentals offers: Beach gear, bikes, paddle boards, surf boards and kayaks
-Southport, NC (15 minute drive)
-Wilmington, NC (45 minute drive)
-Myrtle Beach, SC (1 hour drive)
Local Public Services:
-Oak Island Police Department (Dial 911)
-Oak Island Fire Department (Dial 911)
-DO NOT climb or walk on dunes
-DO NOT interfere with sea turtle beds on beach
-Please respect your neighbors!
Contact your iTrip Property Manager for further questions or comments: James Fosbury
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. This home is dog friendly. Dog(s) must not exceed a combined weight of 30lbs, and no more than 2 dogs.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay. Including damage from pets.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag, extras under sink) Sart the dishwasher cycle before leaving if dirty dishes are left.
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
15. When returning from the beach, please be sure to rinse off sandy feet in the outdoor shower located under the home.
16. Anyone under the age of 21 years old is NOT permitted to operate the golf cart. Failure to follow this rule will result in a breach of house rules and loss of rental. Liability form must be signed to receive keys.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031