Welcome to Deja Blue where you don't even need to make the beds as all beds are made prior to your arrival. Just relax and have fun!
Sleeps 12: 5 Bedrooms (Main Floor: #1 - King with EnSuite (Jet Tub); 2nd Floor: #2 King; #3/#4 Queen; #5 2 sets of Twin Bunks. Outdoor Shower (hot/cold); 4 Welcoming Porches; Ocean views; 3 blocks from the Beach; 2 Under the Cottage Parking Areas & additional parking on the concrete driveways; Lots of Windows for Natural Light; 2 Charcoal Grills; Picnic Table, Lots of Games/Toys/Beach Reads; Grass Backyard.
Deja Blue. A cottage vacation sure to bring back fond memories of gathered family & friends. Unwind on the 4 inviting porches, 2 have ocean views & 2 allow you to appreciate the goings on of the quaint little neighborhood. The front entrance & porches are perfect for photos of the whole gang to remember the fun & laughter of your time together. From the back watch for cargo ships making their way from the vast Atlantic & into the mouth of the Cape Fear River as they head to the Port of Wilmington. The sunrises & sunsets seen from the decks will be part of your can’t-miss moments. The beach access is a just a short 3 blocks away. You can locally rent bikes or a golf cart. As you return from your fun in the sun, wash away the salt & sand in the outdoor shower (hot/cold water).
With 5 bedrooms you can sleep up to 12 people. 3 bedrooms have ocean views & 2 overlook the quiet neighborhood. The primary bedroom on the main floor has a King bed, smart TV & an ensuite with a jet tub. Talk about relaxing! On the 2nd floor choose from a King (smart TV) or one of the 2 bedrooms with Queen beds. The kids will look forward to gathering in the bedroom with 2 sets of Twin Bunk Beds. To keep them entertained there is a smart TV & lots of kid’s books & games. The bedrooms on the 2nd level share 2 hall bathrooms with tub/shower combinations. You can pack lightly as there is a full-sized washer & dryer to accommodate your laundry needs. All the bedrooms have spacious closets allowing you to unpack.
On the main level, there is a living area with comfortable seating, a smart TV & a variety of games & beach reads. The half bath is just off the living area. Gather for meals at the dining table & the kitchen bar. The fully stocked kitchen has 2 coffee pots. Brew a pot of regular & decaf & for those in between pick-me-ups, brew a k-cup of your favorite hot beverage. Lots of glasses for those margaritas & glasses of wine enjoyed on the porches.
If you prefer al fresco dining, the picnic table & the table on one of the ocean view covered back porches will fit the bill. With freshly caught or bought seafood (several local purveyors in the area), savor meals cooked on the 2 charcoal grills. The picnic table is ideal for a tasty low country boil. Provided is a large selection of melamine dishes for your fresh air meals.
For years to come you will recall the many cherished memories made during your vacation at Deja Blue.
*On January 10th, 2023 the Oak Island Town Council voted to approve paid parking on the island. The paid parking will be in effect from April 1 through September 30th and the hours are from 9:00am to 5:00pm. The cost will be $5 per hour, $20 per day and $80 per week. There will be a limited (1000) number of annual passes available for purchase for $175. Violations wil be issued if these new rules are not followed.*
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Kim S Anderson with Art Skipper Realty
Frequently Asked Questions
2. No smoking allowed.
3. No pets allowed. If you break house rules and bring a dog, a $500 pet fee will be charged.
4. Please don't run the AC when doors or windows are open.
5. No unregistered guests allowed.
6. Please don’t eat or drink in the bedrooms.
7. Please respect the noise curfew for Oak Island which is 11pm.
8. Please do not turn AC temperature lower than 68 degrees.
9. Please respect check-in and check-out times.
10. Please take care of the furnishings and appliances in the house. You will be responsible to pay for damages that may happen during your stay.
11. Please don’t rearrange the furniture.
12. Please make sure all dishes are clean and properly put away before checking out. (Dish washer pods can be found in your welcome bag)
13. Please empty the trash and recycling bins inside the home into their respective larger outdoor bins.
14. No illegal substances allowed on the premises (including any legalized synthetics mimicking illegal drugs)
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (800) 949-8031