**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 8 - Sept 7)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, golf carts, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Oceanfront with amazing views
- Covered balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Boogie boards, sand toys, Bocce ball set, lots of board games and puzzles, a lending library, and high chair included
- Beach chairs and umbrellas can be rented from late April to mid October from the City's Beach Services stand located on the beach directly in front of the towers
- Rental comes with full access (at no additional charge!) to the 2.5 acre pool area with indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs, a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, indoor lazy river, and adults-only and kiddie pools; note that in the cooler months, they typically heat at least one outdoor pool
- Access to Beach Fit, the onsite state-of-the-art fitness center, is also included with the rental
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- For an added fee, you can visit Cinzia Spa where they offer a variety of massages, facials and body treatments
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk.
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival. Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
We're so glad that you enjoyed the condo, but we're sorry that you didn't enjoy the resort. Many of our other condos at North Beach Plantation were rented during this time, and we didn't hear from any other renters about an issue with the noise at the pool. Having said that, we will definitely pass this along to the HOA, so thank you for letting us know.
Wow, Dave - Thanks so much for taking the time to share this feedback about your stay. We're so glad that you had a great time. Come back and see us again soon!
Hi Lori, Thank you for the feedback: I'll be sure to pass it along to our maintenance team. Come back and visit us soon!
We're glad you enjoyed your stay. We now provide hand soap in all of our properties, but we're not able to provide condiments like salt & pepper or tinfoil. Those types of things are the responsibility of the renter to purchase. We now also have a Welcome Note posted on the fridges of all of our properties that outline specifics about the property. We also encourage all renters to download the iTrip app to get more information about local attractions and restaurants.
We're so happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. Come see us again soon!