At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day including Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Molten Mountain Mini Golf. For stays that take place May 1 - September 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See details below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: 2 Queens
- Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
- Covered 2nd floor balcony
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Open floor plan
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- 60-acre oceanfront community featuring outstanding accommodations including a 2.5 acre pool area with a swim-up pool bar, infinity pool, hot tubs, waterfalls, lazy river, adults-only & kiddie pools, shuffle board, & a large checker/chess board
- World-class services available at Cinzia Spa
- Complimentary shuttle service to all onsite amenities, including between the towers/pool complex and houses, is provided to all guests
- Resort is located directly across from Barefoot Landing which features over 100 retail shops and 15 restaurants
- Resort is 5 minutes from Tanger Outlets and only 20 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Hi Christine - we're glad that you enjoyed our stay. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the cookware and utensils. Regarding the starter amounts of paper products and toilet paper, I apologize those weren't in your rental: Those should have been left for you by our cleaning service. Please make sure when you come back, which we hope you will, that you immediately call our maintenance team while you're still staying with us so that we can fix any issues that you experience (including cookware, utensils and starter paper products). We hope to see you again soon!
Bugs are not a recurring problem at this property. We do have a Professional Exterminator on a recurring contract to spray for all of our properties. I certainly am not hiding that fact. My personal residence is on a recurring Exterminating Contract. All properties should be and usually are. This guest actually turned away the Exterminator on their 4th day and would have been their 2nd spray in 4 days because she hadn't seen a bug in 2 days.