Brand new listing! Live like a local in this comfortable, dog-friendly cottage located across the street from Sesame Burger in North Charleston's hip & trendy Park Circle neighborhood. Great for stays related to work or play, the Leafy Oak Cottage is located on a low traffic street in a tree-filled neighborhood. The home offers its guests a convenient location from which you can walk and explore the nearby Park Circle restaurants, coffee shops, wine bars, breweries and shops. Guests can also walk to Quarterman Park, the Felix C. Davis Community Center or the nearby neighborhood disc golf course, ball fields and playground. You will love the home's wood floors, comfortable furnishings, natural light and spacious backyard.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 4):
- King size bed with freshly laundered sheets.
- Ceiling fan
- Desk & nightstand
- Full bathroom with shower/tub combo, vanity with two vessel sinks and walk-in closet.
- Queen size sleeper sofa
- Large screen TV with very basic cable.
LEAFY OAK COTTAGE HIGHLIGHTS:
- Open floor plan between the living room & kitchen areas.
- Stocked kitchen with white cabinets, full sized stainless steel appliances (including range, dishwasher, microwave & refrigerator), granite countertops, garbage disposal, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Dining counter seats 3.
- Terrific natural light in the living room, kitchen & bedroom areas.
- Spacious backyard.
- Cable TV
- Washing machine & dryer.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
- Dogs may be permitted subject to additional rules & restrictions. (Please notify us in advance of your arrival if you would like your dog to accompany you during your stay.)
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter Leafy Oak Cottage by walking up a few exterior stairs to the front door of the home. Once you enter this peaceful home, you will find an open floor plan living room and kitchen layout with the bedroom and bathroom located on the left side of the home. You'll love the beautifully renovated kitchen and will find the washer & dryer tucked away in a nook between the living room and bedroom. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 3 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. The king bed at Leafy Oak Cottage will be fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens and fresh linens will be supplied to you for the pullout sofa bed. A set of 3 towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Leafy Oak Cottage is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets.
Thanks Kat! Glad you enjoyed your stay, come back soon! Steven
Thanks Brian! Glad we could help fix that TV issue and make this a great visit to Charleston! This really is a peaceful location but still close to great restaurants and a short drive into downtown. Thanks again! Steven
Thank you Joshua! Glad you had a great stay! Steven
We're very sorry about that oversight. We will gladly run over and clean anytime you find something not up to scratch! Just let us know.
Thanks Mary. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay! Steven
Thank you Mary! We appreciate the review, the location is great, especially for those Park Circle restaurants! Steven