Live like a local in this comfortable, studio carriage house apartment within the lovely Oak Terrace Preserve neighborhood! Great for stays related to work or play, the Celtic Carriage House is a 5 minute drive to the Park Circle shops & restaurants, 12 minute drive to the airport, a 20 minute drive to downtown Charleston, a 23 minute drive to the Atlantic Ocean beaches on Sullivan's Island or Isle of Palms and a 35 minute drive to Folly Beach. You will love the carriage house's hardwood floors, comfortable furnishings and view of the sprawling live oak tree behind the home. During the summer season (May 30-September 4), guests of Celtic Carriage House may swim at the City of North Charleston's Danny Jones Recreation Center pool for $1/day per person.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 2):
- Full size bed
- Reading lamp
- Full bathroom with walk-in shower, pedestal sink & toilet.
- Newly constructed home.
- Kitchenette with stainless steel mini-refrigerator, stainless steel stove & oven, coffee maker & more!
- Dining counter seats 2.
- Hardwood floors throughout the kitchen, sleeping & seating areas as well as the walk-in closet.
- Smart TV
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
Guests enter Celtic Carriage House by walking up the exterior staircase of the garage to the front door of this studio. Once you enter the front door, you will find a walk-in closet on the left; a full bathroom on the right; a seating area with comfortable loveseat, reading lamp & coffee table; a kitchen with a mini-refrigerator, stove, coffee maker and dining area; and a full size bed across from a large screen smart TV. There is also a washing machine & dryer available for guest use in the garage beneath the carriage house. Off-street parking on the driveway for 1 car is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoo, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. The bed at Celtic Carriage House will be fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of 3 towels (bath towel, hand towel & wash cloth) for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Celtic Carriage House is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
Please also note that there is a residential house in front of the garage. The house shares the driveway with the Celtic Carriage House. You may see other people entering and leaving that house. Please respect their space & privacy.
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack treats!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher detergent and laundry detergent to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets.
Glad you had a great anniversary Angus. See you next time! Steven
Thanks Katelynn! Glad you had a great time! It’s a lovely quiet spot! Steven
Thank you Sarah. We're happy you liked the location and the house! : ) Steven
Than you Nathan! We're glad the Carriage House worked out so well for your long visit to Charleston! We hoe to welcome you back again soon! Steven
Thank you Nathan! Glad we could help make it a great visit to Charleston!
Love it! The perfect description of the Carriage House! Thank you! Steven