Birds of Paradise Pool Home
New Listing -Quiet Neighborhood, Heated pool, WiFi/Cable, Garage, 10 Min to Casey Key's Public Beach
New Listing!! Come VACATION in Nokomis, Florida, just south of Sarasota and north of Venice, Come to relax in our large, beautiful, private pool home, with over 2100 sqft all on one level, nestled within a quiet neighborhood called Mission Estates. Included is a large, enclosed heated (extra) swimming pool and patio area, full kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, use of garage plus cable/WiFi.. Enjoy your freshly prepared meals outdoors under the shaded patio. If you are looking for a quiet, spacious well-cared for home, look no further. We have everything you need for a comfortable and enjoyable long term stay! Park your medium sized vehicles inside the two-car garage where its protected from the elements. Birds of Paradise pool home is just 4.1 miles or a 10 minute drive to Casey Key and Nokomis Public Beach!! Plenty of nearby golf courses too !! Be sure to check out Casey Key Fish House with live music in a casual atmosphere on the bay. Dine under the Tiki bar or inside with cool A/C. Your choice!
Suited for up to 6 people with room for overnight guests on the pull out sofa for a few nights. Maximum regular occupancy is 6 people. A maximum of 8 people are only allowed for short stays.... like grandkids for the weekend.
The fabulous Gulf of Mexico and Nokomis Public Beach includes free public parking, picnic tables, multiple access points all with showers, along with public restrooms.
10 min drive to Nokomis Public Beach (4.1 miles) on Casey Key
Enclosed Swimming Pool (Heat Extra)
WiFi Included/Cable in New 65" Living Rm TV
King Master w/Roku TV for Streaming
All Brand New Pillow-top Mattresses
Removable Child's Safety Pool Fencing
Outdoor Dining & BBQ Grill
Beach Accessories & Towels Incl.
Two Car Garage w/ one remote
Queen Sofa Sleeper
One Well Behaved Fido (No Puppies, no Barkers, no Chewers) Ask First! Non Refundable Pet Fee
4 min drive to Calusa Lakes Golf Club
5 Min’s to Legacy Trail.,and Laurel Park with Tennis, Gym and Basketball
Oscar Scherer State Park close by w/ kayaking & hiking
12 Min's to Casey Key Fish House, Pier and Outdoor Dining
Historic Downtown Venice just 12 Min Away
Siesta Key is 14 miles away.
We require 3 or 4 monthly minimum stay as this complex only allows 2 rentals per year. No business leases for contractors. This is a quiet, upscale neighborhood suited for snow birds or a small family. See parking restrictions below. One dog allowed with prior permission, no cats no exceptions.
HOA lease application required. Application must be submitted at least 14 days prior to check in.
We've provided you with a keyless entry system...no having to fumble around with keys, and lockboxes! Come inside and feel right at home. Let us know if you would like to add on POOL HEAT as it is extra, just to cover the cost of heating. Rain and cool temps can significantly change the water temperature.
The spacious kitchen is open to the main areas of the home and is stocked with small appliances, dishes, glasses, pots & pans etc. but no food items are included. There are several areas for sit down dining including outdoors for 4, off kitchen dining for 4 plus 3 kitchen bar stools and formal dining room that seats up to 8 people. Laundry room with full size washer/dryer and laundry tub off of the kitchen and next to garage entry. Living room has comfortable furnishings with new as of 2022, 65" Hisense Roku TV with basic cable and for streaming. The blue sofa is a queen sleeper for unexpected guests! Stacked sliding doors lead out to the pool & patio areas.
The enclosed pool & patio lanai is screened. Includes outdoor dining table for 4 people, four adjustable loungers (extra chairs in garage), new BBQ propane grill to use. Multiple access to pool area throughout the home. Removable child's safety fencing in place for extra safety which can be removed, just ask us.
BEDROOMS: Split bedroom layout and all bedrooms have high quality mattresses. The King master has a 2022 55" Hisense Roku TV for streaming, bay window with work desk, carpet flooring, access to pool, walk-in closet with dresser and master bathroom suite. The suite includes dual sinks, tile flooring, tiled shower room, separate soaking tub and enclosed private water closet. Plenty of natural light flowing inside.
Guest Bedrooms: Located opposite side of home from the master. Guest #1 has a QUEEN bed, spacious closet, dresser & armoire, 2022 Hisense Roku TV for streaming and carpet flooring. Guest bedroom #2 has two twin beds, white wicker dresser, large closet and carpet flooring (no TV). The guest bathroom lies between the two guest bedrooms and includes a tub/shower combo and water closet behind pocket door separate from the long vanity. Window allows for plenty of natural light to flow inside. Storage closet included.
Quiet Hours start at 9pm please!! No parties allowed. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
HOA has parking rules: No commercial vehicles outside of 9-5 and only while work is being performed. Pickup trucks must fit and be parked in the garage. No trailers, boats, monster trucks, RV's, etc. Contact us with questions about your specialty vehicle or the garage dimensions. Private cars and SUV's are all fine.
Outdoor cameras only, not in private spaces.
We will provide one full propane tank for the grill. Please refill it if you need additional propane.
Fido Friendly Rules: One well behaved dog allowed prior to booking, no puppies, barkers, chewers, or older pups w/ bladder incontinence/stomach issues. Keep in mind there is not a fenced yard. Dogs must be leashed.
All pets must be approved so reach out to us first. For approved pets, there is an a nonrefundable pet fee of $300 plus taxes and processing fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All guests agree to the Sarasota Beach Vacations, LLC. Rental Agreement and this supercedes any other agreement. Credit card verification is required for last minute bookings. We are licensed under the Division of Hotels and you agree that breach of our rules may result in immediate eviction per FL DBRP.
- Registered Guests must be 25 or older. Bookings by guests under 25 years of age will be cancelled without refund. No business bookings or contractors without prior approval and additional deposit. Card holder must be the guest.
- If at any given time, the maximum occupancy is exceeded, the tenant will be in material breach of the lease and expedited eviction will apply in addition to a fine.
- Many complexes do not allow boats, motocycles, trailers, jet skis, kayaks, golf carts, trucks or monster trucks. It is your responsibility to ask prior to booking. A 17' pickup truck may count as oversized, so ASK FIRST. We cannot guarantee additional parking. If the unit says you get 1 space, you get 1 space.
- If the property says it is subject to HOA approval, there are additional restrictions. This is only applicable for longer stay properties of a month or more and the property description will say that an HOA application is required. Your booking is not complete until you return this form to us. We do not control this process. Do not book a long term property for immediate check-in if the description says it takes time for the HOA to approve an application. Your rental is contingent on following HOA rules where applicable.
- Complexes have rules and the management of those complexes have the right to evict guests (under hotel rules) who do not follow their rules. Sarasota County and City Zoning requires outside quiet hours from 10PM until 8AM.
- AC is to be set no lower than 73 degrees.
- No more than 4 minors per adult
- No Smoking Permitted. $500 fine. This includes vaping, cigarettes and other types of leaves.
- Pets are only allowed in pet friendly properties and almost always mean one dog. Pets are only allowed with express written permission in advance and with a pet security deposit. Always ask first as there may be size/weight/breed limits as well. Aggressive breeds not allowed. Complaint(s) by neighbors of a barking dog can result in eviction. Please pick up your dog droppings. If we have to remove dog poop from the yard, you will be charged both for the service cost for professional removal plus $150. Some complexes do not allow emotional support animals. Per Florida law, a complex may restrict these for transient rentals. We are licensed to follow Florida Hotel rules not landlord/tenant rules. Ask before booking. A properly licensed service animal must always be allowed, however please note that a few of our owners are allergic to certain animals. Please communicate with us first if you have special requirements.
- There will be no refund for early departure unless authorities enact a mandatory hurricane evacuation for the location of your reserved property covering dates of your stay. Travel Insurance is recommended.
- Repairs, maintenance and renovations to buildings or other units are out of our control. These processes may involve noise and inconvenience during daylight hours. If we are advised of any significant work, we will advise you. In most cases, we are not advised before the work is to begin by contiguous property owners or will know how long it will last. Most work in condo buildings is conducted in the off-season, between May 1 and Dec 1, unless required due to an emergency. Refunds will not be made for noise and/or inconvenience caused by building repairs, maintenance and/or renovation work that we do not control.
- Things sometimes break. No refunds for appliance, electronic or pool issues. We will do our best to fix or replace as quickly as we can. If you paid separately for pool heat and this isn't working, we will refund the pool heat, not your rent.