We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
Okaloosa Island, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville:
NOTE ABOUT THIS PET-FRIENDLY PROPERTY: If you book after May 30, 2021, the pet fee is automatically added to your stay total. If you are NOT bringing a pet, please contact us to have the fee removed (and/or refunded).
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Dresser and chest of drawers
- Ceiling fan
- Big screen TV (streaming only)
- Private bathroom
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen size bed
- Dresser with mirror
- Ceiling fan
Guest bedroom #3
- Two twin beds
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Dresser with mirror
- Ceiling fan
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster & coffee maker!
- Large patio with chairs, grill (you provide propane); fenced back yard with shade trees
- Large dining table with 6 chairs for food and games
- 65 inch TV in living room for family movie nights (streaming only) , large sectional sofa and chair. Desk for working from home
- Separate family room for relaxing with sofa and loveseat
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you an email with directions and full instructions.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry room.
* Great place for military on TDY or PCS'ing. Convenient to Eglin AFB, Duke Field, and Hurlburt Field. We will offer GSA rates to government and military visiting on business or PCS. (We can also waive taxes if on orders)
*Niceville schools! ('nuff said!)
* Only 8 miles to Destin’s stunning emerald green waters and sugar-white sand beaches, plus more shopping, dining, and restaurants just over the mid-bay toll bridge. Be sure to check out Henderson State Park with Beach access boardwalk, camping, fishing, hiking trails, playground, picnic areas, and more.
* Ready to explore the great outdoors? Only 1.5 miles to Fred Gannon Rocky Bayou State Park. Enjoy family camping, enchanting hiking/nature trails, doublewide boat ramp on Choctawhatchee Bay, fishing, kayaking, and canoeing. Check out Turkey Creek Nature Trail and Pavilion just 6 miles away from condo. Featuring a mile-long boardwalk with swimming areas, kayaking, canoeing, and tubing down the creek!
* Grocery and shopping nearby
* FREE Wireless High-Speed Internet
Welcome to 2461 Duncan Drive in Niceville's Rocky Bayou neighborhood. This single family home welcomes your family with luxury amenities including a 65 inch television in the living room, full kitchen, and high-speed wireless internet.
With 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, there is plenty of space for up to 6 people. This two story home features 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms that are up stairs. This layout allows for adults to be near the children, yet have privacy in the late hours. As a bonus, this property accepts pets for a fee of $150.
TRANSIENT MILITARY & WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Pets considered for long stays ($150 fee). Please include your desired start and end date in the message, and type of pet, if any.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age (military families accepted at 21 years of age). No smoking/no pets without authorization. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking inside of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
Parking: The driveway has room for four cars. Please make sure any car is NOT hanging into the road. Note that the driveway climbs a hill to the front of the house. If you do not follow the parking rules, your vehicle is subject to towing (or being ticketed) at your expense!!
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, a starter supply of dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), toilet paper, paper towels, laundry soap and facial tissues trash bags, hair dryers (this property has two), iron and ironing board; along with a welcome amenity kit of bathroom supplies.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days.
Free Fun Activities (Okaloosa County; see your e-mail for Navarre) Include:
Big Kahuna Water Park
Sea Blaster--Dolphin Cruise
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
NOTE: AIrBnB listings include a Limited Damage Waiver fee in the cleaning fee. Please contact us for more information.
LONG TERM STAYS: If you plan to stay more than 30 days, you will be required to have a cleaning every 30 days by our cleaners. The cleaning fee will be added to your booking for each 30 days of your stay after booking. Contact us for more information.
CANCELLATIONS: We allow full-refund cancellations within 24 hours of booking. Be sure to read your rental agreement for the rest of the cancellation terms. Please contact the website from which you made the booking to initiate a refund; or contact us directly.
GOVERNMENT/MILITARY: GSA rate available! Exception to age restriction for military traveling on business. Proof of