Gulf Island Condos Unit 722
Enjoy Navarre's white-sand beaches; beautiful community pool!
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
CONSTRUCTION NOTICE: Construction is in progress to repair balconies and restore the outside of the buildings. Please do not book if the construction will be a problem for you. We have provided the current work schedule below to help with your decision.
The work schedule below is running late. We will post an update as soon as we receive it. Note that during this time it is possible that the doors and windows to the balcony will be completely covered.
Gulf Island Condominium (complete schedule): Mon 5/2/22--Unknown**Subject to Change**
Building 3 is complete!
Building 6 is complete!
Building 7 is in progress, completion expected by April, but not guaranteed
Note that the first digit in the condo number is the building number. For example unit 321 is in building 3.
We will provide a discount to people willing to stay during the construction dates for the building in which the condo is located.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Dresser with two lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Wall-mounted TV
- Private bathroom
- Bunk beds
- Sleeper-sofa (double)
- Big screen TV
- Ceiling fan
All new, elegant furnishings
* The Living Room features a large flat screen TV, wireless internet, and digital cable channels. Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with king bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen TV. Dresser and two night stands
* Dining Room has table for 4 people; kitchen has two bar stools at counter bar
* Full kitchen includes dishwasher, microwave, 2 coffee makers (Kuerig and regular) and all cooking utensils
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your single-family home and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you check in instructions by email.
- Washer & dryer located in hall closet.
- WIFI with high-speed internet
- All televisions have digital cable with HD programming.
- Beach towels available for your use.
Enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony. Relax by the community pool (not heated). When you are ready for some white sand and surf, the beach is a 5 minute walk (free access and parking) across the street (condo is not on the beach directly). Want to stay in? Take advantage of the board games provided or watch your favorite movie on the TV.
You’ll love all that Navarre Beach has to offer: it boasts the longest pier in NW Florida. For $1/day, you can walk on the pier to view a wide variety of aquatic life. More frequent are sightings of dolphin pods, rays and sea turtles. Since Navarre Beach sits on a barrier island, you’re surrounded by water to take kayaks or paddle boards out for a day of fun. You’ll find calm waters to help beginners learn the finer points of navigating the water.There are multiple fishing charters to choose from. Visiting golfers will want to bring their clubs and challenge the 18 holes at the Club at Hidden Creek, just a few miles away. Take the whole family to the charming Gulf Breeze Zoo with over 800 animals, giraffe feedings, and a fun train ride. Walk down to Juana’s or Windjammers for food and drink and engage in some beach volleyball! And be sure to treat yourself to some tropical shave ice!
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Navarre (check out the guest book for recommendations). If you want to expand your horizons, Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola are both about 30 minutes away, with many amazing dining and entertainment options.
Bike along the ocean on the Seashore Trail section of the Florida National Scenic Trail. This paved multi-use path extends for miles from Navarre Beach and west to Pensacola Beach. As you ride, check out sweeping sea views and candy-colored beach houses as the trail meanders through sand dunes and coastal scrub regions. If you’re not bringing your bike on vacation, The Boardwalk Shop next door rents beach cruisers and child seats.
For nature lovers, there is a sea turtle conservation center you can visit. Grab your snorkeling gear or rent it at the Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary for some of the best underwater views you’ve ever seen. This sanctuary offers tours on kayaks with a guide available to explain the history of the sanctuary and steps being taken to preserve the area. Explore a series of underwater reefs on a snorkeling expedition to the Navarre Beach Marine Park. Just a few miles to the west, you will enter the National Seashore filled with tranquil white beaches.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
NOTE: Tenant must be able to walk up and down stairs. There is no elevator. This condo is on the second floor.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
Parking: There is plenty of parking around the building. There is no reserved parking.
This property does not allow pets.
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book, the iTrip Mobile Application and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and facial tissues, toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags, hair dryer, iron and ironing board; along with a welcome amenity kit of bathroom supplies.
NOTE: During construction the allowable work hours are 8:00 am through 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. They are also able to perform work on-site on Saturdays. Construction personnel may be on-site in the mornings beginning at 7:30 am to review the work plan and ready materials for the day, but work will not begin before 8:00 am. There will be noise associated with the construction during these hours. Balconies are not usable during the construction.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Club at Hidden Creek--Golf
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
To purchase a vacation condo like this one, Yitka Ivanovic LLC with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a group of condos that have all-year residents. Please treat this condo as if it were your own.
Please park in any available space in the parking lot, being careful not to take up two spaces. Only cars, pickup trucks and SUVs may park on site. Large trucks, boats and trailers, motor homes or any other vehicles are prohibited. Also, please do NOT let any vehicle block the common drive to the street. YOU CAR IS SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE IF YOU DO NOT PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS!!!! The parking area is private, controlled by the HOA, so please follow these simple rules.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome but not in such numbers as to cause a disturbance to others.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units. We will do our best to provide notice should this occur.
3) Trash can be placed in the dumpsters behind the privacy fence in the northwest corner of the parking lot.
4) Please observe quiet time from 10PM to 8AM every day.
5) No pets are permitted in this unit. We love pets, but some people are highly allergic. If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Please let us know if you have a service animal to avoid the fee.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside the front door to the right, away from the door. No smoking on balcony! Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
9) Please do not cook on the balconies or terraces. Also, do not hang clothes to dry or any other objects on the balconies or terraces.
Pool Rules (PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!):
1) Proper swim attire must be worn. Children not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
2) Children under 12 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
3) State law requires all people to shower before entering the pool (shower is right next to pool).
4) The Board of Health regulations prohibit people with communicable fungal or infectious diseases from entering the pool.
(5) Lounges and chairs should be covered by a towel when in use in order to keep them clean and oil free for the next user.
(6) No flotation devices or scuba gear is allowed in the pool area.
(7) No diving or running is permitted in the pool area.
(8) Unnecessary splashing and/or noisy or boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the pool area.
(9) No food or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area immediately adjacent to the pool.
(10) No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed inside the fenced pool area.
(11) Due to state regulations, the pool is closed at dusk.