We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission (some activities are seasonal) to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
- Queen size bed
- Night stands with lamps
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV
- Private bathroom
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen TV
Guest bedroom #3
- Bunk beds with double top, double bottom (4 people in this room!)
- Floor fan
* The Living Room features a large flat screen Smart TV, wireless internet, and cable channels. Sofa, chair and table
* Master bedroom with queen bed and adjoining full private bath features flat screen Smart TV. Dresser and two night stands. Access to balcony
* 2nd guest bedroom with queen bed , dresser, night stand
* 3rd bunk beds (double bottom, double top
* Dining Room has large rectangular table for meals and games
* Full kitchen has everything needed to make and serve meals. Blender, coffee maker and toaster included.
- Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your condo and enter the front door with an electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you check in instructions by email.
- Washer & dryer located in dedicated laundry room.
This charming fully renovated 3-bedroom island condo is steps away from the pristine sugar sands of the Gulf of Mexico. Decorated in beach-style to get you in the mood to go to the beach. Looking west from the terrace is a partial view of the sound and view of the grassy area and parking. Your group will find all of the amenities necessary to give your vacation the comforts of home. When you need a break from the beach, enjoy the resort’s pool!
Enjoy your morning coffee on your balcony. Relax by the community pool (not heated). When you are ready for some white sand and surf, the beach is a 5 minute walk (free access and parking). Want to stay in? Watch your favorite movie on the TV.
You’ll love all that Navarre Beach has to offer: it boasts the longest pier in NW Florida. For $1/day, you can walk on the pier to view a wide variety of aquatic life. More frequent are sightings of dolphin pods, rays and sea turtles. Since Navarre Beach sits on a barrier island, you’re surrounded by water to take kayaks or paddle boards out for a day of fun. You’ll find calm waters to help beginners learn the finer points of navigating the water.There are multiple fishing charters to choose from. Visiting golfers will want to bring their clubs and challenge the 18 holes at the Club at Hidden Creek, just a few miles away. Take the whole family to the charming Gulf Breeze Zoo with over 800 animals, giraffe feedings, and a fun train ride. Walk down to Juana’s or Windjammers for food and drink and engage in some beach volleyball! And be sure to treat yourself to some tropical shave ice!
Ready for fine dining and nightlife? There are many options in Navarre (check out the guest book for recommendations). If you want to expand your horizons, Fort Walton Beach and Pensacola are both about 30 minutes away, with many amazing dining and entertainment options.
Bike along the ocean on the Seashore Trail section of the Florida National Scenic Trail. This paved multi-use path extends for miles from Navarre Beach and west to Pensacola Beach. As you ride, check out sweeping sea views and candy-colored beach houses as the trail meanders through sand dunes and coastal scrub regions. If you’re not bringing your bike on vacation, The Boardwalk Shop next door rents beach cruisers and child seats.
For nature lovers, there is a sea turtle conservation center you can visit. Grab your snorkeling gear or rent it at the Navarre Beach Marine Sanctuary for some of the best underwater views you’ve ever seen. This sanctuary offers tours on kayaks with a guide available to explain the history of the sanctuary and steps being taken to preserve the area. Explore a series of underwater reefs on a snorkeling expedition to the Navarre Beach Marine Park. Just a few miles to the west, you will enter the National Seashore filled with tranquil white beaches.
Coffee lovers will enjoy grinding and making their own coffee to sip on the balcony. There are beach towels provided, 2 beach chairs and 2 boogie boards, along with a couple sand pails and toys.
WINTER GUESTS: If you are interested in staying for 28 days or longer, please message for special monthly rates. Please include your desired start and end date in the message.
NOTE: This condo is on the third floor. Tenant must be able to walk up and down stairs. There is no elevator. Condo does not have a beach view.
Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age. No smoking/no pets. Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood. No parties, events or smoking of any kind.
This property sleeps 6 people!!! If we determine you have more than 6 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
This property does not allow pets. NO Smoking on the balcony!!!
Other House Rules are located in the Guest Book, the iTrip Mobile Application and the iTrip Tenant website.
Check-in time: 4:00 pm
Check-out time: 10:00 am
Our properties come with freshly laundered linens and towels, and a starter supply with dish soap (and dishwasher soap too), laundry soap and toilet paper.
Free Fun Program not valid for stays over 28 days. One ticket per activity per day.
Free Fun Activities Include:
Club at Hidden Creek--Golf
Cattywampus WaterFun / Sunset Cruise
Frequently Asked Questions
Violation of these rules may result in eviction without refund or additional fees.
This property is located in a group of condos that have all-year residents. Please treat this condo as if it were your own.
Please park in any available space in the parking lot, being careful not to take up two spaces. Only cars, pickup trucks and SUVs may park on site. Large trucks, boats and trailers, motor homes or any other vehicles are prohibited. Also, please do NOT let any vehicle block the common drive to the street. YOU CAR IS SUBJECT TO BEING TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE IF YOU DO NOT PARK IN THE DESIGNATED AREAS!!!! The parking area is private, controlled by the HOA, so please follow these simple rules.
1) No parties!! If you want to have a party, we can help you find an appropriate venue (just give us a call). Of course, guests are welcome but not in such numbers as to cause a disturbance to others.
2) This property is part of a homeowner's association. While rare, the association may request to access the unit during reasonable hours to make emergency repairs to prevent damage to common areas or other units. We will do our best to provide notice should this occur.
3) Trash can be placed in the dumpsters behind the privacy fence at the northwest corner of the parking lot.
4) Please observe quiet time from 10PM to 8AM every day.
5) No pets are permitted in this unit. We love pets, but some people are highly allergic. If pets are found to have stayed in the unit or are reported in the unit, you will be required to pay a $500 cleaning fee, pay for any damage caused by the pet and may be evicted without refund. Please let us know if you have a service animal to avoid the fee.
6) Any intentional damage to the common areas will be paid by the guest.
7) This unit is no-smoking. Smoking means anything inhaled that is not prescribed by a doctor. Smoking inside the unit will result in an additional $300 cleaning fee. We respect your right to smoke, so please smoke outside the front door to the left away from the doors. No smoking on balcony! Please be respectful of the neighbors. Be sure to discard all trash.
8) Please do NOT fly drones on the property. Flying drones is prohibited.
9) Please do not cook on the balconies or terraces. Also, do not hang clothes to dry or any other objects on the balconies or terraces.
Pool Rules (PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES!):
1) Proper swim attire must be worn. Children not potty trained must wear waterproof swim diapers.
2) Children under 12 must be under the supervision of an adult 18 years of age or older.
3) State law requires all people to shower before entering the pool (shower is right next to pool).
4) The Board of Health regulations prohibit people with communicable fungal or infectious diseases from entering the pool.
(5) Lounges and chairs should be covered by a towel when in use in order to keep them clean and oil free for the next user.
(6) No flotation devices or scuba gear is allowed in the pool area.
(7) No diving or running is permitted in the pool area.
(8) Unnecessary splashing and/or noisy or boisterous conduct are not acceptable in the pool area.
(9) No food or breakable containers are allowed in the pool area immediately adjacent to the pool.
(10) No skateboards, roller blades or bikes are allowed inside the fenced pool area.
(11) Due to state regulations, the pool is closed at dusk.
IMPORTANT: Please carry the pool pass with you. The pool pass is located on the board in the kitchen above the light switches.