|Living Sofa Twin (2)|
|Living Sofa Twin (2)|
**PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION**
Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our two AMAZING adjoining condos! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
*This Listing Combines Two Adjoining 3BR Downtown Condos.
Both Share an Entrance with Public Lobby/Foyer.
Guests will have access to both units:
There is a public entry/foyer between the two units ~ Per Metro Codes
These two fantastic 3BR apartments are situated only 3 blocks from Broadway, allowing you to experience Nashville with the locals… and stay in the heart of the city! You couldn't ask for a better spot to base your Nashville adventures. Check out the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit Music Row, catch a show at the Grand Ole Opry, or root for the Titans and Preds while on your trip. Spend downtime at your 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental, which boasts smart home furnishings, local artwork, and more.
We’ve approached every detail with our guests in mind. Both units come with a flat-screen TV, smart panels with curated Pandora playlists paired with smart Sonos speakers, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a kitchen stocked with all of your basic cooking needs. As proud patrons of community and the arts, we feature original artwork created for the space, referencing the neighborhoods and textures of the community around you. Below are some of our favorite amenities we’ve selected to give you an intimate and luxurious experience.
On-the-go vacationers, business travelers, and convenience-focused friend groups will find this prime apartment an ideal Nashville home base.
The space is PERMITTED for 20 people, but that is tight for sleeping.
Master Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed Private Bath
Master Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed Private Bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 5 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 6 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Additional Sleeping: 4 Twin Fold Out Mattresses available upon request.
Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses available upon request.
*Requests must be made when the home is booked*
Two Studio Style Kitchen/Living Spaces
Flat-screen Smart TV w/ Cable
Convertible Dining Table
Fully Equipped w/ Cooking Basics & Spices,
Stainless Steel Appliances
Full Knife Set
Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
Hotel Quality Linens & Towels
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Nearby Parking Lots & Garages - Check-in Procedures will include a link with details on which garage has the lowest rates at that time.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 1.3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.7 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 0.6 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1.7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 0.2 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 0.6 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.6 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~9 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 0.7 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 10 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 0.5 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro STR Permits: 2019followedby070304 & 2019followedby070293