**PRIME DOWNTOWN LOCATION**
*This Listing Combines Two Adjoining 3BR Downtown Condos.
Both Share an Entrance with Public Lobby/Foyer.
Guests will have access to both units:
There is a public entry/foyer between the two units ~ Per Metro Codes
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned, and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours a day, and we return emails and messages promptly.
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our two AMAZING adjoining condos! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
These two fantastic 3BR apartments are situated only 3 blocks from Broadway, allowing you to experience Nashville with the locals… and stay in the heart of the city! You couldn't ask for a better spot to base your Nashville adventures on. Check out the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit Music Row, catch a show at the Grand Ole Opry, or root for the Titans and Preds while on your trip. Spend downtime at your 3-bed, 2-bath vacation rental, which boasts smart home furnishings, local artwork, and more.
We’ve approached every detail with our guests in mind. Both units come with a flat-screen TV, smart panels with curated Pandora playlists paired with smart Sonos speakers, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a kitchen stocked with all of your basic cooking needs. As proud patrons of community and the arts, we feature original artwork created for the space, referencing the neighborhoods and textures of the community around you. Below are some of our favorite amenities we’ve selected to give you an intimate and luxurious experience.
On-the-go vacationers, business travelers, and convenience-focused friend groups will find this prime apartment an ideal Nashville home base.
The space is PERMITTED for 20 people, but that is tight for sleeping.
Master Bedroom 1 - Queen Bed Private Bath
Master Bedroom 2 - Queen Bed Private Bath
Bedroom 3 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 4 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 5 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Bedroom 6 - Queen Bed Shared Bath
Additional Sleeping: 4 Twin Fold Out Mattresses available upon request.
Additional Sleeping: 2 Air Mattresses available upon request.
*Requests must be made when the home is booked*
Two Studio Style Kitchen/Living Spaces
Flat-screen Smart TV w/ Cable
Convertible Dining Table
Fully Equipped w/ Cooking Basics & Spices,
Stainless Steel Appliances
Full Knife Set
Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
Hotel Quality Linens & Towels
Central Heat & Air Conditioning
Nearby Parking Lots & Garages - Check-in Procedures will include a link with details on which garage has the lowest rates at that time.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 1.3 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1.7 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.3 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 0.6 miles
• Top Golf ~ 1.7 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 0.2 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 0.6 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.6 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~9 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 0.7 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 11 miles
• Opryland ~ 10 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 0.5 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.
Metro STR Permits: 2019followedby070304 & 2019followedby070293
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 20 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 20 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.