Welcome to Tobacco 406! This home is managed by iTrip Vacations Nashville.
Renovated Civil War Era Tobacco Warehouse. Skylounge Right Down the Hallway. Guest-Only Workout Room and Small Lap Pool - Perfect for Cooling Off!
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours daily, and we promptly return emails and messages. We don’t ask much of you at checkout. Please take out your trash, but leave the laundry to us… You’re on vacation!!
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Step into your vacation dream home in the heart of Nashville! This industrial farmhouse chic property is a breath of fresh air! Built from an 1865 tobacco warehouse, you’ll feel invigorated by this large 3BR/2BA condo that can sleep up to ten guests. Luxury and character intersect here with this unconventional development that features a guests-only swimming pool and a top-floor deck to socialize and relax. If you’re ready to hit the town, you’re within easy reach of Downtown, Midtown, Broadway, and The Gulch!
The 1865 Development is a historic and semi-industrial area with an oil company and a slow, quiet train service occasionally running adjacent to the house. Despite the activity, guests will find the gated development charming, laid back, and inviting. 1865 is minutes from Broadway, where you can dance the night away in Nashville’s legendary honky tonks. Experience the phenomenal acoustics at The Ryman, or head over to The Gulch for breathtaking art deco views and a farm-to-table meal at The 404 Kitchen. The property is located between the 28th Avenue connector to the West End and Marathon Village, allowing easy access to Nashville’s most famous landmarks. There are several cafes, restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues within walking distance or a short drive. With a stay here, Nashville and its history are at your fingertips.
Upon entry, you’ll be pleased to discover that modern furniture is blended with the 150-year-old structure to create a dreamy, comfortable stay with an emphasis on bespoke design. Arched windows on the exterior wall illuminate the light in the open-concept living space. The living room provides ample seating, a sofa sleeper, and smart TV.
The kitchen highlights a full suite of stainless steel appliances and everything you may need to whip up a delicious meal from home. Additional small appliances such as a coffee maker, blender, and toaster are also available for your convenience. A dining table for 6 is central to the kitchen and can be used for extra prep space.
The apartment sleeps up to 10 guests comfortably between 3 bedrooms and the full sofa sleeper in the living room. Each space is fully furnished with luxe linens to ensure everyone has a restful stay.
Bedroom #1 is configured with a King bed
Bedroom #2 is configured with a Queen bed and a Twin bed
Bedroom #3 is configured with two Queen beds
There is also an additional full-sleeper sofa in the living room.
There are two full bathrooms in the home that are fully stocked to serve guests. Bathroom #1 has a shower/tub combo, and Bathroom #2 features a stand-up shower.
The 1865 amenity building offers an intimate self-service bar, plunge pool, gas grills, firepit, and private lobby. The top-floor observation deck with outdoor seating has a great view. Guests are welcome to enjoy the shared space as desired.
THINGS TO NOTE:
- A stackable washer/dryer is available for guest use
- The unit is located on the 4th floor. Elevators are available
- The complex is close to a railway; thus, trains may be occasionally heard
• Free parking is available within the 1865 gated development so you can bring your car and use it to explore the local area.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire home via the door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Swett's Restaurant
• The Sandbar
• M.L. Rose
• Hall's Chophouse
• Jack's Bar-B-Que
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 2 miles
• Music Row ~ 1.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 3 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2.5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.5 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 0.8 miles
• 12 South ~ 3.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1 mile
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 3.4 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 13 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
Metro STR Permit 20220followedby63167
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.