Welcome to The Red Door Inn! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We're a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our prime objective? Ensuring a top-notch and seamless experience for each guest. Each home, including this stunner, is meticulously sanitized and prepared before your arrival. All linens undergo high-temperature cleaning off-site. Have a query? We're available 24/7. And always remember, vacations are for unwinding – so leave the laundry to us!
While we aim for perfection, sometimes things can go astray. But rest assured, we're committed to making things right for you at the earliest. Here's to good people hosting amazing guests. Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories!
Leave your worries behind at The Red Door Inn, only minutes from Nissan Stadium! Gather all your friends because this spacious and open 3B/2.5BA sleeps up to eight guests. You’ll feel right at home after a fun day downtown or catching a game or concert. This spot is perfect for all the fun your Nashville vacation brings you! Lounge outside by our toasty firepit with a hot cup of coffee or glass of wine or grab a little shut-eye between shopping and a concert downtown in our hotel-quality beds. Laundry is available for guests and a full modern kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, and granite countertops.
This location in Nashville is right in the middle of Nashville's most exciting and desired neighborhoods to live, shop, and eat. North Nashville is home to a vibrant arts scene with Germantown nearby, a place where local musicians, writers, and artists call home. For artisan food and boutique shopping, check out The Nations, a hip area featuring food and drinks from The Best of Nashville eateries like Nicky's Coal Fired for a frozen espresso martini and Daddy's Dogs for out-of-the-box hot dogs. Dive bar lovers will have lively fun at The Centennial and Midnight Oil. Hop a quick Uber you'll be downtown in minutes with Music Row, Printer’s Alley, and Bridgestone for your favorite concert.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via a smart lock that is unique to the guest only. Enjoy the home privately with your own friends or family.
• There is a parking pad for 2 vehicles in front of the unit.
• There is a non-refundable PET CLEANING FEE of $175 and you are responsible for any further damage. The fee will be requested at the time of booking.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home, neighbors, and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Von Elron's Beer Hall & Kitchen
• Slim & Husky's Pizza Beeria
• Steadfast Coffee
• German Town Pub
• Mother's Ruin
• Emmy Squared Pizza
• Germantown ~ 1.33 miles
• The Gulch ~ 3.6 miles
• Music Row ~ 2.9 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 1.8 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2.2 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 2.8 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 1.5 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2.8 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2.7 miles
• 12 South ~ 6 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 12 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 1.6 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 14 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2.7 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit 2021followedby070290
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 8 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 8 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.