|Bedroom One Queen|
|Bedroom Two Queen Twin|
|Bedroom Three Queen (2) Twin|
East Nashville is one of Nashville's HIPPEST & TRENDIEST parts of town! You won't see very many corporate "chains" as this part of town thrives on small & local businesses. You'll find so many great restaurants (such as Mas Taco, The Pharmacy, Barista Parlor, Lyra, Peninsula) & bars from local sports bars, dives, and craft beer bars (Dino’s, No. 308, Tailgate Brewery, 3 Crow Bar) to upscale cocktail bars (Chopper’s, Pearl Diver, Butcher, and the Bee, The Rosemary, Attaboy) and more.
If you want to go for a run or find some bike trails, there is a Shelby Bottoms Nature Greenway & Park only 9 minutes away. Also, you'll find Shelby Golf Course & Naval Hill Disc Golf course 7 minutes away.
Our home is in a safe & great residential neighborhood with a mix of historic homes & new builds. Our home is in the center of a newly developed modern residential building on a street that is only 3 blocks from Gallatin Rd, East Nashville’s major artery. You can walk just a few blocks in any direction & find food, coffee, grocery stores, bars, breweries, pharmacies, gas stations, etc. You're only a 10-minute walk to East Nashville's Five Points area, which serves as the hub of the Eastside. Here you will find Bongo Java East (got to grab a cup of joe to start your day!), Five Points Pizza (fantastic New York-style pizza!), Red Door East is where ALL the locals hang, and Beyond The Edge Bar & Grill if you want to grab a bite and watch the big game. There’s Dino's (Best Burger in town), Duke’s (great dive bar), The 5 Spot (great local’s venue seen on the show Nashville countless times & Hunter’s Station (our brand new food court, home to a variety of Nashville’s best local restaurants.)
This place is wonderful! The dining room is so cute and one of the bedrooms is Dolly Parton themed. We were only a 10 minute Uber drive to most places in Nashville. We’d definitely stay here again! -Lucas & Erin
This place is fantastic! Such a great house with great decor and everything you need. The neighborhood was close to everything and in a nice little spot in East Nashville. I highly recommend it and will be back soon! -Jon
Treat yourself to this luxurious, modern, beautifully decorated brand new 3 bedroom/2.5 bath home w/ 2 stories located in a PRIME LOCATION in East Nashville. Only a 5-minute walk to the best coffee shops, boutiques, restaurants & bars of East Nashville. You couldn't find a more spacious & exciting house walkable to so many great spots. Close to 5 Points & Downtown. Quick/cheap Uber/Lyft anywhere. 15 min from BNA Airport.
Two-story, brand new build with all brand new furniture, linens, kitchen items, accessories, etc! A beautiful open floor plan that's a great place to hang out and relax between all of your Nashville festivities.
A great deal of passion went into designing and decorating our home so that it would be perfect for your stay. We assume all of our guests will be respectful & excellent, but we still want to make sure you understand our rules & expectations so we're all on the same page. Please help us preserve our house for your & others' future stays by accepting the rules before you book.
Open Concept Kitchen, Dining and Living room with private powder bathroom.
Primary Bedroom with Two Queen Beds and en suite full bathroom
Two Guest Bedrooms with adjacent full bathroom. Each with a Queen Bed and Twin Rollaway Bed.
• Very clean and open space
• Large open space dining area with a large table that seats 6
• Soaps + shampoo provided
• Laundry room with stackable washer and dryer
• Free street parking plus two private spaces provided
Uber/Lyft are GREAT to use in Nashville. They're always about 2 min. away when you are ready to request, & you can get just about anywhere in Nashville for $10 or less. If you decide to rent a car, the driveway can only park two small cars.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and community very seriously.
• Germantown ~ 2.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 3.5 miles
• Music Row ~ 4.5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 3 miles
• Top Golf ~ 2 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 2 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 1.7 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 2.2 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 3 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 5 miles
• 12 South ~ 5.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 10 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 3 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 2 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 9 miles
• Opryland ~ 9 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 3 miles
EARLY CHECK-INS OR LATE CHECK-OUTS:
Early check-in or late check-outs must be PRE-ARRANGED. Please do not ask on the day before or the day of arrival as we will NOT honor it. We have our cleaners scheduled at specific times and are unable to make last-minute changes.