Welcome to Kentucky Avenue Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
The Nations is a trendy, welcoming neighborhood with a secret "locals only" vibe. Located right outside downtown Nashville on the stylish west side, our bungalow is about 4 miles (an 8-minute Uber ride) to Broadway. If you're a food lover, this is your paradise. The Nations is home to unique and famous restaurants and bars in just a few walkable blocks! Nicky's Coal Fired, a scratch-made Italian kitchen featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, local artisan coffee from The Frothy Monkey, Bringle's Smoking Oasis for all sports fans, and The Centennial for award-winning hot wings and the best bar trivia around!
Three-story townhome with a third-floor penthouse. The bungalow features gorgeously designed furniture, comfy linens, and modern kitchen appliances with a dine-in breakfast bar that seats four. Our beautiful open floor plan is great for hanging out and relaxing inside or on the rooftop balcony.
We know all our guests will respect our lovingly designed and decorated home. Let us take this moment to review the best practices and guest expectations so everyone can enjoy the bungalow to its fullest. Please help us preserve our home for your current and future stays by accepting the rules before you book.
Open Concept Fully Stocked Kitchen
Dining and Living Room with Private Powder Bathroom
King Suite with Plush Mattress Upgrade and Private Bath
Primary Suite with Two Queen Beds and Private Bath
The Penthouse with Two Luxury Full-Size Beds with Added Sitting Area
• Very clean and open living space
• Soaps + shampoo provided
• Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
Free lot parking right out front, and plenty of more street parking!
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the keypad codes sent to the guest before check-in
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Hattie B's Hot Chicken
• Frothy Monkey
• 51st Deli
• Coco's Italian Market
• Wendell Smith's Restaurant
• 51 North Taproom
• Bringles Smoking Oasis
• Germantown ~ 3.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 5 miles
• Music Row ~ 5 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 4 miles
• Top Golf ~ 6 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 5 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 4 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 4 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 4 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 6 miles
• 12 South ~ 6.5 miles
• Nashville Airport ~11 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 3.5 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 5 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 12 miles
• Opryland ~ 12 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 4 miles
Metro Codes STR Permit20220followedby16356
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 10 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 10 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.