Welcome to Eleven South! Hosted by iTrip Vacations Nashville
We are a professional vacation rental team based in Nashville. Our goal is to ensure a top-notch and seamless experience for the thousands of guests we get to host each year. Each of our homes is meticulously cleaned and prepared before your arrival. We're available 24/7 if you need us. Cheers to good people hosting amazing guests! Together, let's create unforgettable Nashville memories for you!
Discover Southern charm in our spacious 2400 sq ft home, nestled in Nashville's iconic 12 South and Gulch district. Boasting 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, a state-of-the-art kitchen with sleek stainless steel appliances, and stylish modern furnishings, it's comfort at its finest. Bathrooms are equipped with essentials for your convenience.
Quick bites? Try the Tex-Mex at Superica or dive into local BBQ favorites at Peg-Leg Porker and Edley’s Bar-B-Que. For a relaxed dining ambiance, Locust in 12 South and Urban Grub are top choices, while Mafiozas delivers unforgettable Italian flavors.
Upscale dining? 12 South shines with Epice's Lebanese offerings and Josephine's modern American cuisine. Meanwhile, The Gulch buzzes with must-visits like Gumbo Brothers, Biscuit Love, and Station Inn. Conveniently, all these hotspots are just a stroll away, with our location bridging the dynamic Gulch and 12 South.
Enjoy the comfy living space for the family, which allows for effortless dining and entertaining. The master bedroom has a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. All of our bedrooms have well-reviewed mattresses and high-end linens to ensure you get a great night's rest - your comfort is important to us!
Bedroom One: King Bed
Bedroom Two: Queen Bed
Bedroom Three: Two Queen Beds
Bedroom Four: Bunk Twin Beds
Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
-Hi-Speed connectivity (very fast and reliable)
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Washer and dryer on-site
-Fresh linens, towels, soaps & shampoos
-Fully loaded kitchen with new, top-of-the-line appliances
.. and much more!
• 2 car garage for two standard-size vehicles. Additional parking spaces are limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• IMPORTANT: Parties and events are strictly prohibited.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Cafe Ma'kai
• The Cookie Queen
• The Cookery
• Five Daughter's Bakery
• Urban Grub
• Bongo Java
• Germantown ~ 3.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1 miles
• Music Row ~ 1 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.5 miles
• Top Golf ~ 5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2 miles
• 12 South ~ 1 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 9.5 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2.3 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 2.3 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 12 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit: 2021followedby065694
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.