Welcome to Nashville! Look forward to all the city has to offer you when you book a stay with us at our 4BR/3.5BA condo! As soon as you step inside this colorful abode, you will feel right at home with the convenient amenities and easy access to popular bars and restaurants!
This amazing home is managed by a professional, licensed vacation rental host. We are a small business located in Nashville with a strong team of people who work tirelessly to provide world-class guest experiences for thousands of guests every year.
Each of our homes like this one is professionally cleaned, and examined for quality before your arrival. All our laundry is done offsite in high-temperature commercial machines. Our staff is available by phone 24 hours a day, and we return emails and messages promptly.
If we miss the mark on your expectations, we will work quickly to make things right for you. Our mission is to make very few mistakes, but we are all human. We are good humans, here to host good humans. We hope you partner with us to build great memories in Nashville!
Southern fun awaits you in our 2400 sq ft lovely home with a fabulous foosball table! Featuring 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths, we're located in the wonderful 12 South and Gulch area of Nashville. We're proud to offer a modern kitchen with gorgeous stainless steel appliances, fully stocked bathrooms with towels and toiletries (no need to bring your own), professionally decorated modern furniture, and so much more.
If you’re searching for a fast and casual meal, try a spin on fresh Tex-Mex at Superica, or stop by Peg-Leg Porker or Edley’s Bar-B-Que (especially for their Saturday brunch). If you’re in the mood for something in the mid-range – in terms of price and speed, but still casual – check out 12 South newcomer Locust or the Nashville staple Urban Grub. Mafiozas offers amazing Italian cuisine, you won't want to miss it!
12 South has you covered if you’re craving high-end cuisine, too; Epice, for example, has cultivated a robust local following for its fresh and high-quality takes on traditional Lebanese dishes, and Josephine is a fail-safe for contemporary American cuisine that manages to feel simultaneously upscale and homespun.
The Gulch has an enormous following for food, music, and fashion: Some "Don't Miss" are - Gumbo Brothers, Biscuit Love, Hops and Crafts, Kittenish, Uncommon James, and Station Inn. All are walkable - as we sit halfway between the Gulch and 12 South!
Enjoy the comfy living space for the family, which allows for effortless dining and entertaining. The master bedroom has a king bed and an ensuite bathroom. All of our bedrooms have well-reviewed mattresses and high-end linens to ensure you get a great night's rest - your comfort is important to us!
Bedroom One: King Bed
Bedroom Two: Queen Bed
Bedroom Three: Two Queen Beds
Bedroom Four: Bunk Twin Beds
Living Room - Queen Sleeper Sofa
-Hi-Speed connectivity (very fast and reliable)
-Keurig Coffee Maker
-Washer and dryer on-site
-Fresh linens, towels, soaps & shampoos
-Fully loaded kitchen with new, top-of-the-line appliances
.. and much more!
• 2 car garage for two standard-size vehicles. Additional parking spaces are limited.
• Automated keyless entry
• Guests have 24/7 access to the entire property via the garage door keypads. Keypad codes will be sent to the guest before check-in.
• IMPORTANT: Parties and events are strictly prohibited.
• Unit is professionally cleaned to CDC guidelines AND finished with commercial grade electrostatic cleaning technology for high touch surface areas.
• This home comes with a custom digital guidebook that provides hundreds of dollars in savings from other local businesses!
• We have noise monitoring technology installed inside the home. Please note the technology does not record audio of any kind, it only alerts us when noise levels are unusually high. We take respect for our home and our neighbors and our community very seriously.
NEARBY RESTAURANTS & BARS:
• Cafe Ma'kai
• The Cookie Queen
• The Cookery
• Five Daughter's Bakery
• Urban Grub
• Bongo Java
• Germantown ~ 3.5 miles
• The Gulch ~ 1 miles
• Music Row ~ 1 miles
• Downtown Broadway ~ 2.5 miles
• Top Golf ~ 5 miles
• Nissan Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bicentennial Park ~ 3 miles
• Sounds Stadium ~ 3 miles
• Bridgestone Arena ~ 2 miles
• Midtown/Vanderbilt ~ 2 miles
• 12 South ~ 1 miles
• Nashville Airport ~ 9.5 miles
• Marathon Music Works ~ 2.3 miles
• Ascend Amphitheater ~ 2.3 miles
• Grand Ole Opry ~ 12 miles
• Opryland ~ 13 miles
• Ryman Auditorium ~ 2 miles
Metro Nashville STR Permit: 2021followedby065694
Check in and check out times:
Frequently Asked Questions
No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit (Unless provided by the property owner). No open flames ie. Candle burning is permitted on balconies or in the unit. Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm.
are not allowed at most of our properties. If evidence of a pet(s) is found in a "No Pet" unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. *Some Properties Allow - With Additional Cleaning Fee per Listing - Please inquire.
No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or WiFi service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
Your door code will be e-mailed to you two days before check-in.
Smoking is strictly prohibited. You will incur an additional charge for carpet cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same condition, neat and tidy, as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in, normal wear and tear expected.
- All dishes are to be washed and all garbage removed from the premises and placed in outside receptacles. Please place trash in bins for pickup.
- No tape, nails, staples, tacks or other such devices may be used to affix decorations to any surfaces.
- Close all blinds in all rooms.
- The maximum number of occupants shall not exceed 12 people.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- "No pets" policy must be observed. Pets are not allowed on premises unless prior authorization has been obtained.
- Smoking is not allowed in the unit.
- Reservations are not made by or for a minor, defined as any person under the age of twenty-five (25)
- Tenant and any guest of Tenant shall obey all laws of the state of Tennessee, as well as local laws, at all times while they are on the premises. Failure to abide by the laws of Tennessee or the above rules may cause tenant to be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit all rents and security/damage deposits.
Tenant and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity of 12 people, using the premises for any illegal activity, causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties and any other acts which interferes with neighbors' right to quiet enjoyment of their premises.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable/wifi service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.