|Bedroom #1 King|
TRAVEL TO HAWAII - Mandatory State of Hawaii requirement - Individuals Required To Get Valid COVID-19 Test Within 72 Hours Prior To Trip, and Show Proof of Negative Result, To Avoid 10-Day Quarantine.
Located on the south end of Napili Bay, a protected, crescent-shaped, white-sand beach with breathtaking views of Moloka'i and Lana'i islands, Napili Shores Resort is the ideal location for your Maui vacation.
Pride of ownership apparent in every detail makes this spacious and air conditioned one bedroom condominium your perfect Maui escape. Enjoy your morning coffee on your private lanai and in the evening you can't beat the magical and colorful Maui Sunsets.
Napili Bay is ideal for swimming and snorkeling; most likely sightings here include: sea turtles,colorful reef fish,dolphin pods and monk seals. In season, December-April, the Humpback whales are frequently seen with their young breaching in the waters off the bay!
Napili Shores F-247 features:
* Spacious second floor upgraded condominium with vaulted ceilings
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans in living area and bedroom
* Private lanai with both garden and ocean views
* Queen size sofa sleeper and a twin size sofa bed love seat
* Blackout drapery/curtains
* Indoor/Outdoor dining for four
* Large flat screen television in the living room and bedroom
* Desk area and complimentary WiFi
* King sized bed
* Fully equipped kitchen with everything you need for preparing your favorite meal
* Plenty of cabinet and counter space
* Appliances including a dishwasher and microwave
* Tiled walk-in shower
* Beach towels, chairs, umbrella and cooler provided for your use
Napili Shores Resort features:
* Complimentary Parking
* Stairs only - no elevators - all buildings are two stories
* Two swimming pools - one heated - one oceanfront and one garden
* One hot tub
* Gas Barbecue Areas
* Coin operated washer / dryer onsite
* Oceanfront Gazebo Restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch, including their famous macadamia nut pancakes.
* 5315 Kitchen open for breakfast lunch and dinner
* Shuffle board court
* On site water sports equipment rental store
* Napili Shores is a non-smoking facility
From your condominium, you are only steps away from the legendary white sand beaches and protected waters of Napili Bay. Napili Shores is the perfect spot to enjoy the sun or to snorkel, kayak, or swim. Napili Beach is usually on the short list of the finest beaches in the world. Many of our locals come to Napili Beach nightly to enjoy the perfect place for a particularly peaceful sunset experience. Napili has managed to stay more or less the same over the years, and although close in proximity to some of its busier and more commercial neighbors, Napili has maintained its charm and character to make it one of the most desirable locations in all of Hawaii.
Packing for Napili Shores is easy, as we provide our guests: Britta water filter, coffee, iron, ironing board, hairdryer in the bathroom, hotel-quality towels and linen, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion.
*** There is a $75 plus tax Resort and Amenities Fee collected by the front desk upon check which includes parking ***
Department of Taxation: GE- 115-452-1600-01/ TA -115-452-1600-01
Our Listing does NOT Allow any Pets. We apologize that this is not listed properly on some of our advertised sites.
Mahalo Lindsey for the review of Napili Shores Resort F-247. We are so pleased you had a fantastic stay, enjoyed the amenities and found F-247 to be the "nicest room" you've had in over 30 years. Wow! We welcome you back soon. iTrip Vacations Maui Team (Ohana)