**PLEASE NOTE: The guest who makes the reservation must be at least 25 years old, and he/she must be in the rental the entire length of the stay. That person will need to arrive first in the group, as the check-in packet will only be released to him/her. No exceptions will be granted.**
At iTrip North Myrtle Beach, we help make the most of your vacation when you stay with us by providing FREE admission every day to Ripley's Aquarium, WonderWorks, and Pirates Voyage Dinner & Show (Feb - Dec). For stays that begin May 1 - Sept 30, also included are the Dolphin Adventure Cruise, Broadway Grand Prix, and Myrtle Waves (May 8 - Sept 7)! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination! See additional info in the Xplorie Details section below.
*Please note no motorcycles, trailers, RVs, smoking or pets.*
- Master: King
- Guest 1: Queen
- Guest 2: Queen
- Living Room: Sofa Bed
- Screened in porch
- Free golf cart for use during your stay
- Fully-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, coffee maker, blender & more!
- Washer & dryer
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom & TV
- Free Wi-Fi & parking
- Linens/towels included
- Just minutes to the beach
- Oceanfront community with 145 acres of meticulously manicured grounds with a ½ mile of sandy beaches, 24 hour gated security, several onsite restaurants, and much more
- Access to to the pool at Windermere by the Sea and the Beach Club pool between North and South Hampton
- 50,000 sq ft state-of-the-art Sports & Health Club can be accessed for an additional cost of $15/day for those over the age of 16
- Complimentary shuttle service within the resort as well as to and from Tanger Outlet Center and Walmart, which are located approximately ¾ mile from the resort
- Resort is minutes away from Restaurant Row, the Pirates Voyage Show, and Carolina Opry, and is only 15 minutes from the Myrtle Beach International Airport, Broadway at the Beach, the Skywheel and the Myrtle Beach Board Walk
The free pass is emailed two days prior to arrival.
Reservations/units will receive one complimentary admission per activity, per day. You can go to every activity every day, and one person will be free per day. Additional guests will pay full price.
For example, part of your group may choose to go to Myrtle Waves in the morning (one person is free) and the rest of the group may hit Broadway Grand Prix (one person is free). Then you could meet that afternoon to go on the dolphin cruise (one person is free). You can mix and match however you chose: You may do some or all of the activities every day, and one person in your group always gets in free.
These activities are yours to use if you choose to do so at no additional cost or obligation. Please note this offer is valid for stays that are 27 days or less, and some activities are seasonal.
Marlene - We're so happy you enjoyed the condo and your stay. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
We're glad your family enjoyed the condo, Jay - come back soon!
Thanks so much for the review, Zach. We're glad you had a great experience and that you enjoyed the condo. Come back and see us again soon!
We're so happy you had a great experience. Thanks for vacationing with us, and we hope to see you again soon!
We're really disappointed that this is the first we're hearing that you had cleaning issues. It's unacceptable that you found a dirty bathtub, and we really wish you would have called us so we could have sent our cleaners back over. Next time you stay with us, please reach out immediately, per the Welcome Note on the fridge, so that we can ensure you have a 5 star stay.
Mark - we're very disappointed that this is the first we're hearing that you encountered issues during your stay. All it would have taken was a quick call to our team and they would have fixed all of these issues while you were still here. We overshare our contact info so we can be reached at all times.