If your vacation requires an incredible view of the beach, the ocean and the sky outside, with lots of space and comfortable furnishings inside, this is your vacation home. This is the corner unit on the eleventh floor of One Ocean Place, one of the most prestigious condominium properties on the Grand Strand. Luxury space inside, sweeping floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors allow you to enjoy the view from a living room full of comfortable furniture. Outside is your oversize balcony, where you can enjoy coffee and cocktails to begin and end every vacation day.
You will enjoy a large screen TV from the recliner or two sofas. The master bedroom has a king size bed, TV, lots of closet space and dresser. The recently updated master bathroom has two sinks and a large shower enclosure with glass doors. The second bedroom has a queen size bed, TV and a full bathroom as well. The third bedroom has a TV, twin beds (with the option to convert to a king upon request - please email [email protected] to add this to your booking - $15 fee) and it too has a full bathroom. A sofa in the living room converts to a queen size bed. Plenty of space and privacy for the whole family.
The kitchen includes a full size refrigerator, stove with oven, microwave, toaster, small appliances, pots and pans. Beautiful wood cabinets contain plenty of dishes, glassware and tableware. Ceiling fans keep air moving in every room. One Ocean Place is a concrete structure, and this is an end unit, you're unlikely to be disturbed by neighbors above or next door.
All the large rooms are on one level, no stairs to climb. This condo is over 1,600 square feet. Two elevators provide handicapped access. There are two parking places per unit at One Ocean Place. Linens are provided, beds will be made, some soap, paper towels and trash bags will be on hand. You will not begin your vacation by making beds or running to the store to get toilet paper! When you're ready to feel the soft warm sand between your toes, the Garden City beach is right out from the lobby. Trailers and golf carts are not permitted at One Ocean Place.
Garden City is perfect for a family vacation, away from the traffic and crowds, but still a short drive to attractions and over 100 golf courses. The Garden City Beach pier, restaurants and shops are about a mile south from One Ocean Place. The excellent Conch Cafe is adjacent to the complex. The Surfside Beach pier, restaurants, bars and shopping are 1.5 miles north. Luxury shopping and dining are a few minutes north in the Market Commons area. All the attractions, dining and shopping of Broadway at the Beach, Coastal Grand, and the Myrtle Beach downtown boardwalk are just a bit further north. For a unique cultural experience, Brookgreen Gardens displays one of the world's largest collections of sculpture by American artists in a lush outdoor setting, along with a zoo and butterfly garden. It's just a few minutes south.
If your beach vacation must include beautifully appointed luxury space with an incredible view, this is your choice.
The person renting this property must be at least 25 years old, have a valid credit card, and be present for the entire rental.
Parking is limited at all oceanfront properties. We can only provide the number of parking tags allowed by the Home Owners Association and property manager. None of these properties provide more than TWO parking tags. No additional parking tags are available.
We help make the most of your vacation by providing Free Admission to some of the area's top attractions each and every day! Create exciting memories, have more fun, and truly experience your destination!
*The Free Fun Program is not Valid for Stays over 14 Days
Frequently Asked Questions
There aren't any free public parking lots near the beach. Surfside Beach has some metered parking along Ocean Boulevard and some lots.
The rental includes the parking passes available, but does not guarantee the availability of parking space. Parking is managed by the property manager, we have no control over the parking lot or parking space.
- The reservation must be in the name of someone who is at least 25 years old. This person must also be in the rental the entire length of the stay. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all monies paid.
- Check-in is 4pm at our office. Approval for a late check in will be granted if notified in advance. If one is granted, the renter must return to the office next day to complete the check-in process. This includes renter showing ID to confirm minimum age requirement. There will be a $100 charge if this is not completed.
- PLEASE NOTE: if you are booking on Airbnb: Airbnb puts the Admin Fee, Limited Damage Waiver Fee, Cleaning & Linen Fee all together and calls it the CLEANING FEE. That's why the cleaning fee appears to be high but it is not that high. We hope this helps.
- We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including, but not limited to, fraternity/sorority, graduation, or spring break.
- If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises and your rental does not include advance permission and pet fee, you will be required to vacate immediately with no refund.
- Smoking is not allowed in the properties.
- Each property's max occupancy is stated in the rental agreement and is located in the property's description.
- No barbeque grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or inside the unit. No open flames, ie. candles, are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
- There is no daily maid service. Linens and towels are included and are not to be taken from the unit. Additional cleaning fees will be due in the event that cleaning involves the removal of excessive sand, trash or other unusual conditions.
- No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, or internet service. Outages should be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
- Tenant agrees to leave the premises and its contents in the same neat and tidy condition as Tenant found the premises to be upon move-in.
- Tenant agrees to abide by the rules of the HOA applicable to the property. Violations that result in expense, fines or limitation of the rights of the owner will be charged to the Tenant's credit card.
- Owner or owner's agents may enter the premises under the following circumstances: In case of an emergency; to make any necessary or agreed upon repairs, alterations, or improvements; or to supply necessary or agreed upon services or show the premises to prospective purchasers, renters or contractors. Owner will provide renter with at least 24 hours' notice of owners intent to enter (except in the case of an emergency). Pest control personnel must be admitted (refusal is not permitted).
- We supply the number of parking hangtags or other credentials permitted by property manager or Home Owners Association rules at each complex. We cannot control parking, and cannot guarantee the availablity of parking space at any particular time. This rental includes parking credentials, but not parking space. Parking at Horizon East, Cape Coddages One and Afterdeck is limited to one vehicle per unit during the summer months. No boats, jet skis, trailers, golf carts or RVs at any property unless specifically permitted.
- Furnishings are not to be removed from the premises for use outside or in other properties.
- Neither iTrip nor the Owner assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does Owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
- Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a community pool and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the community pool and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the deck/patio can be slippery when wet, and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the community pool and patio areas.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Toll Free (888) 505-1618