|Master Bedroom King|
|Upstairs Guest Bedroom Queen|
|Downstairs Guest Bedroom (Exterior Access Only) Queen|
Walk to incredible restaurants, shops, parks, bars & galleries from this beautiful, recently built custom home near Shem Creek and the Old Village neighborhoods of Mt. Pleasant! This stunning three story home features wide plank hardwood flooring, stunning marble & tile work, high ceilings, quartz countertops, custom cabinets and high end fixtures including Monogram appliances in the kitchen. There are two porches on the front side of The High Life -- one porch is located off of the living room and the second porch is situated off of the master bedroom. The High Life is a terrific resting place after you spend the day exploring Charleston, Mt. Pleasant or our amazing local beaches, as this impeccable home is a 12 minute drive to downtown Charleston and a quick 10 minute drive to the beach on Sullivan's Island.
Book this amazing home now! It will not be available for long and staying in this elegant home will provide you with a lifetime of wonderful memories.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS FOR THE HIGH LIFE (maximum occupancy 6):
Master bedroom suite (located on the home's third floor):
- King bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- Access to a private porch on the front side of the home
- En suite bathroom with tiled, walk-in shower & spacious vanity
- Ceiling fan
Guest bedroom suite (located on the home's third floor):
- Queen bed
- Night stand with a reading lamps
- En suite bathroom with tiled, shower/tub combo & spacious vanity
- Ceiling fan
Downstairs Guest Bedroom (located on the ground floor and accessible only via a separate exterior door with an electronic door lock around the corner of the house from the front door):
- Queen bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
- Arm chair
- En suite bathroom with spacious vanity and walk-in shower.
- Ceiling fan
* Five minute walk to the shops, restaurants, bars, art galleries & parks within the Shem Creek area of Mt. Pleasant.
* Comfortable living room with sofa and mounted large screen cable TV.
* Gorgeous kitchen includes quartzite countertops, white tiled backsplash and Monogram appliances, including a European convection oven, an induction cooktop and refrigerator. There's also a dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender & more!
* Free WiFi
* Full-sized washing machine & dryer.
* Parking in the driveway for 1 compact vehicle. (There is typically parking available on nearby streets but please be sure to comply with all posted parking signage & rules.)
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to The High Life and enter the front door with a secure electronic lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
No Saturday to Saturday Restrictions - MAY RESERVE LESS OR MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS!!
Guests enter The High Life by entering the front door near the carport and walking up the interior stair case to the kitchen and living room. On this first floor of the home, you will find an open floor plan layout between the kitchen, dining area and living room. The living room features access to a small porch that overlooks the alleyway in front of the house. The home's master suite and the upstairs guest suite is located on the second floor of the home. The home's downstairs guest bedroom is only accessible via an exterior door from the alleyway around the corner from the carport. (There is no interior staircase connecting the downstairs guest suite to the upper two floors of the home.)
Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME! Pets are prohibited. Smoking is not permitted in the home. The maximum number of guests or visitors for this house at all times -- day or night -- is 6 people. These are causes for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a quiet residential neighborhood -- please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times.
NO PETS ALLOWED
Mt. Pleasant Short Term Rental Permit License Number ST21383
* Top City in the World for 9 years in a row by Condé Nast Traveler magazine
* No. 1 U.S. city for the 7 years in a row, Travel + Leisure magazine’s “World’s Best” awards.
* Picked as one of "the 10 most exciting cities for food around the world" by Food & Wine magazine
About Our Properties:
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack
* Amenity & Supplies pack, a starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up remover wipes, paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher tabs. (Please keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items during your stay, as it is only a starter set.)
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets & towels!
## WE NEVER LIST OUR HOMES ON CRAIGSLIST##
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. So glad you enjoyed the home and took advantage of the great location! Steven