NEW TO MARKET!
Want a terrific location & comfortable house from which to base your Charleston adventures with your family or friends? We've found your Second Wind! This pet friendly 3 bedroom home is conveniently located minutes from the Ravenel Bridge, which connects Mt. Pleasant and Charleston. Second Wind is 5 minutes from Mt. Pleasant restaurants & shops, 10 minutes from downtown Charleston and 15 minutes to Sullivan's Island beach. This private & tranquil home provides the perfect getaway retreat for families, friends and furry friends.
The best features of Second Wind include the newly-renovated gourmet kitchen, fenced backyard with paved patio and beautiful wood floors. Make your reservation for Second Wind today and enjoy quick access to the fabulous foodie & cultural delights of what readers of Southern Living magazine voted as the "Best City in the South" of 2017.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (sleeps 6):
- King size bed
- Night stands with reading lamps
- En-suite bathroom with dual sink vanity and walk-in tiled shower with his & her dual shower heads.
Guest bedroom #1
- Queen size bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
Guest bedroom #2
- Queen size sofa bed
- Night stand with reading lamp
A luxury PACK N PLAY is available for additional charge (subject to availability).
- Newly renovated, fully-equipped kitchen with granite counter tops, full sized stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave), large single-basin sink with pull-down spray faucet & garbage disposal, regular filter coffee maker & more!
- Large dining table alcove seats 6.
- Washer & dryer located in the separate laundry room near the kitchen.
- WIFI and cable TV.
- There is also a separate carriage house (which sleeps 4 people) in the backyard available for rent.
- Non-Smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- Pets allowed! Please also note that the garage is currently off-limits to guests.
Perfect for those attending Charleston Weddings, College of Charleston or Citadel orientation or graduation, the Cooper River Bridge Run or just a fun week in the # 1 city in the world!
Guests enter Second Wind by walking up the sidewalk to the front door of this home. Once you enter the front door, you will find a living room with a large, comfortable couch and big screen TV; two bedrooms - one with a a king-sized bed & en suite bathroom and the other with a queen-sized bed; a full bathroom with tiled shower & vanity with granite countettop; and a large kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, garbage disposal, regular filter coffee maker and walk-in closet where the home's full-sized washer & dryer are located. Second Wind's third bedroom is located off the kitchen and features a queen-sized sofa bed. Off-street parking on the driveway for up to 3 cars is included in the rental rate.
As with each of our iTrip Vacations Charleston Beaches properties, this vacation home features a "starter kit" of a few-days worth of supplies for guests that includes shampoos, hair conditioner, make-up remover wipes, soaps, toilet paper, paper towels, dish detergent, laundry detergent & more. All the beds at Second Wind are fully made and ready for your arrival with freshly laundered linens. A set of 3 towels for each person is also included in the rental rate.
Second Wind is tucked away in a very quiet residential neighborhood. Please be mindful of this residential character of the home during your stay. Please NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ARE ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. These are cause for eviction with no refund and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. Please be respectful of our neighbors at all times!
* Voted #1 city in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
* Voted World's Best City in 2016 by readers of Travel+Leisure magazine
* Voted Best Food City in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler
############## About Our Properties ##############
Guests staying at all Charleston Beaches managed properties receive the following:
* Welcome pack -- we know you're tired when you arrive so enjoy these treats on us!
* Amenity pack, containing individual sized soap, shampoos, conditioner, moisturizer and make up remover wipes.
* Starter pack, containing paper towels, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge and dishwasher detergent to get you going for your stay.
* All beds are ready made for you with freshly laundered sheets.
** ASK ABOUT MONTHLY RENTALS **
To purchase a vacation home like this one, Peter H Derry with Hayden Jennings
Than you Jason! Glad we could make your first visit a great one! Some back soon! Steven
Thanks Louisa! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Thank you! We're so happy you had a great visit! Thanks Steven
Thank you Travis. We're happy you had a great stay! This location is a hidden gem! So close to everything but so quiet too! Steven
Thank you Megan. Glad we could help make it a great stay for you! Steven
Thank you Phil & Noelle! Glad you had a good time at Second Wind. So easy to get anywhere you need to go and you can walk to the shops and restaurants if you want to! Glad to hear you would stay again! Steven
Thank you Sheila. We’re happy we could make your stay a great one! Thanks for the suggestions. We appreciate the thoughts on how to make Second Wind even better!! Say hi to those kids!!! Steven
Thanks Josh! Hard to beat this central location! Steven.