Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Be sure to ask about our other properties around the area, if you have more guests wanting to come than what the occupancy of the property will hold, and depending on availability we have.
The Lodge at Lake Whitney is a two story 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property on the shores of Lake Whitney. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within driving distance of Whitney's main attractions and activities. Property easily accommodates up to 12 guests and is perfect for your family reunion, family holiday, or getting together with friends. If you’re looking for an activity-filled lake vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to The Lodge on Lake Whitney has everything you need. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions! Boats Welcome!
Property can accommodate up to 8 vehicles in front of property in driveway
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, & Folding Chairs for Lake Area
-1 King Size Bed (1st Floor Master Bedroom)
-2 Queen Size Beds ( 2nd Floor Bedroom 1 & 2)
-6 Twin Size Beds (Two Bunkbeds 1st Floor, One Bunkbed 2nd Floor)
- Smart Television in Living Room with Internet Streaming and 81 Off Air Channels
- 2.5 Bathrooms ( 1st Floor Master Stand-In Shower and Garden Jet Tub) (1st Floor Hall Half Bath) ( 2nd Floor Combo Shower/Tub)
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 12
- Linens & Towels provided
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Toaster Oven
- Air Fryer
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Gas Grill
- Standard & Keurig Coffee Makers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right by the lake with cove/fishing area around the corner (Cove/fishing area is at back of property and is walkable)
- Quiet Lake Neighborhood
- Indoor Board Games and Outside Games (Horseshoes & Cornhole)
- Large Elevated Deck with Lakeview and Outdoor Furniture
- Firepit Area with Firepit Roasting Sticks
- Garage Access for Two Vehicles
- Outside Hammock Area
- Situated on 1.3 Acres to Relax and Enjoy Nature
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Dallas/Ft. Worth (90 miles)
Magnolia Market in Waco- Shopping, Market, & Antiquing (46 miles)
Whitney Area Museum (16.5 miles)
White Bluff Golf Resort (21 miles)
Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina- Swimming, Fishing area and Boat ramp (13.7 miles)
Lake Whitney State Park- Swimming and Fishing area (19.2 miles)
Waco Mammoth National Monument (40.9 miles)
Draggin’ H Ranch- Horseback Riding (18 miles)
McCown Valley Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming area (10.9 miles)
Walling Bend Park- Boat Ramp, Cliff Diving and Swimming (13.5 miles)
Steele Creek Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming ( 1.3 miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park (35.5 miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Park (30 miles)
Chisholm Trail Kayaking Adventures (1 mile)
Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (16 miles)
Dick's Canoe's-Brazo's River Kayaking and Canoeing Rentals (23.3 miles)
New Lakeside Grocery (1.7 miles)
Family Dollar (2.3 miles)
Brookshires (15.7 miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 12 people!!! If we determine you have more than 12 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Lake access from property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving property line.
Frequently Asked Questions
NO PARTIES, EVENTS, OR LARGE GATHERINGS PERMITTED! These are cause for eviction with no refund. Please be respectful of the home's neighbors at all times. Properties may include a noise alert monitoring system and other electronic devices in order to ensure that neighborhood noise and occupancy levels are respected. If we receive noise complaints and it’s determined that a party/event took place at property on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest(s)/tenant(s) will be charged a fee of $500 to credit card on file, no exceptions. Occupancy is limited at all times during your stay to the maximum 'sleeps' number stated in the listing. Please do not invite additional people to the home as a $100 fee per night, per person will be charged to reservation guest
ABSOLUTELY NO PETS
If evidence of a pet(s) is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent or damage deposit. A $500 pet deposit will be charged to booking guest.
DOCK, POOL & PATIO:
Tenant hereby acknowledges that the premises they have reserved may include a dock or patio(private or community) and the undersigned agrees and acknowledges that the dock and patio/deck can be dangerous areas, that the dock and deck area can be slippery when wet and that injury may occur to anyone who is not careful. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved to Tenant and all of Tenant's guests in or related to the use of the dock, community or private pool and patio areas, if applicable. Property Owner and Manager may not be held responsible for any injury that may occur. Additionally, Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the released parties for any and all causes of action arising as a consequence of any incidents which might occur as a consequence of participation in any activities with or involving the released parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER:
In order for Limited Damage Waiver to cover accidental damages / expenses, all damages MUST be reported prior to check-out. If damages are not reported prior to check-out and discovered later, the tenant will be responsible for all repairs and replacement costs.
iTrip or the Owner, does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither does owner accept any liability for any inconveniences, damage, loss or injury arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, cable service, electricity or plumbing, as well as due to weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
Must be over 25 years of age to rent any property
Smoking (including vaping/e-cigarettes) is not permitted anywhere inside our homes.
Do not dismantle smoke detectors, as they are there for your protection.
Please do not remove any furniture, linens or bath towels from the interior of the home.
During the COVID-19 crisis there may be significant changes to operations and operating hours of tourist-related activities. Community pools may not yet be open, or have limited hours. Restaurants may not have indoor dining or limited outdoor dining only. City rules with respect to wearing masks and other safety equipment may apply. None of these or other similar restrictions are within our control are not a reason for a refund. Please consider investing in travel insurance.
Other homes you might like
Book Your Stay
Phone (469) 445-2112