|Master (Downstairs) King|
|Bedroom 2 (Upstairs) Queen|
|Bedroom 3 (Upstairs) Queen|
|Bunk Beds (Downstairs) Twin (4)|
|Bunk Bed (Upstairs) Twin (2)|
DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS, WE TAKE EXTRA CARE TO DISINFECT FREQUENTLY TOUCHED SURFACES BETWEEN RESERVATIONS
Keyless Entry Self Check-in Property
Be sure to ask about our other properties around the area, if you have more guests wanting to come than what the occupancy of the property will hold, and depending on availability we have.
The Lodge at Lake Whitney is a two story 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom property on the shores of Lake Whitney. Newly remodeled, decorated, and within driving distance of Whitney's main attractions and activities. Property easily accommodates up to 12 guests and is perfect for your family reunion, family holiday, or getting together with friends. If you’re looking for an activity-filled lake vacation, or a quiet retreat away from the city, a trip to The Lodge on Lake Whitney has everything you need. Come see for yourself!
Great for Families and Reunions! Boats Welcome!
Be sure to ask about discounted rates for extended stays.
Property can accommodate up to 8 vehicles in front of property in driveway
FIREWORKS ARE PROHIBITED ON PROPERTY!
Recommended Items to bring to property- Floats, Beach Towels, Bluetooth Speaker, Battery Operated Lantern/Light, Water Shoes, & Folding Chairs for Lake Area
-1 King Size Bed (1st Floor Master Bedroom)
-2 Queen Size Beds ( 2nd Floor Bedroom 1 & 2)
-6 Twin Size Beds (Two Bunkbeds 1st Floor, One Bunkbed 2nd Floor)
- Smart Television in Living Room with Internet Streaming and 81 Off Air Channels
- 2.5 Bathrooms ( 1st Floor Master Stand-In Shower and Garden Jet Tub) (1st Floor Hall Half Bath) ( 2nd Floor Combo Shower/Tub)
- Kitchen stocked with all needed cooking essentials
- Dinnerware for 12
- Linens & Towels provided
- Laundry Room with Full Size Washer/Dryer
- Toaster Oven
- Air Fryer
- Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Gas Grill
- Standard & Keurig Coffee Makers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Right by the lake with cove/fishing area around the corner (Cove/fishing area is at back of property and is walkable)
- Quiet Lake Neighborhood
- Indoor Board Games and Outside Games (Horseshoes & Cornhole)
- Large Elevated Deck with Lakeview and Outdoor Furniture
- Firepit Area with Firepit Roasting Sticks
- Garage Access for Two Vehicles
- Outside Hammock Area
- Situated on 1.3 Acres to Relax and Enjoy Nature
- Digital Deadbolt Lock
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
PROPERTY DISTANCE TO...
Dallas/Ft. Worth (90 miles)
Magnolia Market in Waco- Shopping, Market, & Antiquing (46 miles)
Whitney Area Museum (16.5 miles)
White Bluff Golf Resort (21 miles)
Juniper Cove/Lake Whitney Marina- Swimming, Fishing area and Boat ramp (13.7 miles)
Lake Whitney State Park- Swimming and Fishing area (19.2 miles)
Waco Mammoth National Monument (40.9 miles)
Draggin’ H Ranch- Horseback Riding (18 miles)
McCown Valley Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming area (10.9 miles)
Walling Bend Park- Boat Ramp, Cliff Diving and Swimming (13.5 miles)
Steele Creek Park- Boat Ramp and Swimming ( 1.3 miles)
Dinosaur Valley State Park (35.5 miles)
Fossil Rim Wildlife Park (30 miles)
Chisholm Trail Kayaking Adventures (1 mile)
Harbor Resort & Boat Rentals (16 miles)
Dick's Canoe's-Brazo's River Kayaking and Canoeing Rentals (23.3 miles)
New Lakeside Grocery (1.7 miles)
Family Dollar (2.3 miles)
Brookshires (15.7 miles)
* Non smoking residence
* No events or parties- If determined that a party/event is taking place at property, management has right to evict tenants and guests with no refund given.
* If determined that a party took place on any of the nights reserved, reservation guest will be charged $500, no exceptions!
* No uninvited guests without permission
* This property sleeps 12 people!!! If we determine you have more than 12 people, we will charge a fee of $100 per person, per night.
* Must be 25 years old to reserve home
* City and state taxes, in addition to cleaning fee and Standard Property Damage Protection Policy will be added to all reservation fees
* Please park in driveway at all times
* Reservations made for teenagers or young single groups will not be honored without any accompanying adult staying in the unit at ALL times. We require at least one member of the party to be 25 (twenty-five) years of age.
* Be respectful of the house and contents - it is someone's home. Respect the neighbors and neighborhood.
Lake access from property is on the other side of property boundary line which guests can fully access and use at their own risk.
Property Owner or Property Management Company, or their employees, agents or other associated personnel are not responsible if guests are injured as a result of ANY problems (medical, accidental or otherwise) which occur while staying at the property and leaving property line.